Portable PC for Digital Artwork

Hello,

So I've been on the hunt for a graphics tablet for a while and I am pretty sure I am going to get a graphics display before I make my wallet slip into crippling depression about a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro.  (i.e. $3000 Artist Workstation, basically see here)  So I've been wondering what an artist would truly need in something that they can take back and forth with them to different places like coffee shops and the library without having to lug around a desktop, or someone who doesn't want a laptop (which I know sounds stupid for some.)  I just wanted to see if anyone would entertain the idea and have an idea about it.  I know it'll probably just need 16 GBs and at least be able to run Clip Studio and the Adobe suite.

Samsung tablet computers,

The Surface with pen

Chinese tablets (ex. Cube Mix Plus)

The Apple tablet that has pen, I seen these the most during graphics design courses

But don't expect to make any serious or longer artwork on any of these. Portable stuff is more of quick sketch-note device or simple concept art. I think only samsung and apple are calibrated well enough to be precise, but none are as precise as even average "traditional tablets" without screen. There are some other 2in1 that have pens but these are for pure note taking, far away from what'd you need for drawing.

> or someone who doesn't want a laptop (which I know sounds stupid for some.) 

I'm already confused what you're trying to achieve, portable stuff is never a replacement for desktops, for serious work, and you won't get specs like 16GB of ram for any reasonable price. The tablets I listed are similar and just as portable, but have more reasonable prices and are more useful for being mobile.