Best smartphone for 100 dollars.

Kilo One

Hey guys, my girlfriend just damage her current phone (Galaxy J5 Prime) and she wants a new one but she does not have 2 grads to spend on a phone. So I wanted to ask you what are the best phone that she can buy right now 2019 for 100 USD. Thanks for the help.

I have seen some refurbed iphone 6 for around the $120 mark. . .  That is a hard budget to shop for to find a decent phone.  You also may want to post what cellular network you need.  I have yet to find a good source that reviews budget phones.

1 minute ago, Beowulff83 said:

I have seen some refurbed iphone 6 for around the $120 mark. . .  That is a hard budget to shop for to find a decent phone.  You also may want to post what cellular network you need.  I have yet to find a good source that reviews budget phones.

She is very picky, she doesnt want a refurbish phone, she wants a new one.

5 minutes ago, Kilo One said:

my girlfriend just damage her current phone (Galaxy J5 Prime

how? damaged screen only?

only few phones you can get under $100

refurbished samsung s6 edge/ s7/ Lg g6 or older

new redmi 6 of some unpopular brands,

anyway the specs you can get for a new phone in this price range is like 2014 phone

11 minutes ago, Kilo One said:

She is very picky, she wants a new one.

good luck

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

4 hours ago, Kilo One said:

She is very picky, she doesnt want a refurbish phone, she wants a new one.

A new iPhone.... for $100..... you're either joking / trolling, or looking to buy a stolen or out of date iPhone? Or... benefit of the doubt, you might get really lucky and find a bran new in box iPhone 6 for $99.99 or something.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I bought a Moto G4 Play about 2 years ago (March 2017) new for $100.  It's served me fairy well, but I'm getting to thinking it's time to replace it.

I'm pretty sure there might be other halfway decent phones in the $100 range now, if you look enough. :) (I'm likely targeting more like $300-400 or so for my next one, though.)

I wonder if something like the Moto E5 Play might work? (It looks like it should work with all 4 major US carriers.)  Or maybe the BLU Studio J8M LTE (AT&T, T-Mobile?), LG Zone 4 (Verizon?), LG Aristo 2 (T-Mobile?), Moto E5 Cruise (T-Mobile?) or alcatel 1x (all except Sprint)?

Sure they're not anywhere near flagship caliber, but as I said my similar-priced Moto G4 Play I bought 2 years ago served me well until recently.