Any Idea where to find an NZXT Manta for retail

Go to solution Solved by Spotty,
4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

A) That's US, not Canada. They said in OP they were looking for Canadian stores.
B) The $75 (really $60 + $15 postage) that PCPP lists just lists the NZXT website which from what I can see doesn't actually sell the case from its store - It just links to third party resellers
C) None of the Canadian resellers listed on the NZXT have stock of the NZXT Manta case.

Looking at some local stores here in Australia the product pages are still listed for it, however it is out of stock and flagged as discontinued. Looking at the past price history on PCPP it looks like most stores stopped selling it about a year ago. There's a listing on Amazon.com (US) for USD$120 for it, however after currency convversion, shipping and possible taxes and imports fees it will likely be over CAD$200.

18 minutes ago, Casual Cube said:

If anyone has any idea where to look for or if you happen to have one youre willing to sell, I'm all ears.

Maybe post in the Classifieds section with a WTB and see if anyone has one for sale. Probably not going to have much luck, but won't hurt to try.

My advice? Look for a different case.

Its been my dream case for years, what can I say i like the style. Now that I have a job and the resources to get it done, I can't seem to find it anywhere. 

I found a couple on amazon.us and some 200usd for another retailer but nothing in our native CANADA. If anyone has any idea where to look for or if you happen to have one youre willing to sell, I'm all ears.

P.S. I live in and out of Alberta, and I'm hoping to find the window panel white version.

14 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Not in Canada tho :V 

Wiht that said, I have no idea why OP wants that case, as it is so bad it shouldn't exist.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

A) That's US, not Canada. They said in OP they were looking for Canadian stores.
B) The $75 (really $60 + $15 postage) that PCPP lists just lists the NZXT website which from what I can see doesn't actually sell the case from its store - It just links to third party resellers
C) None of the Canadian resellers listed on the NZXT have stock of the NZXT Manta case.

Looking at some local stores here in Australia the product pages are still listed for it, however it is out of stock and flagged as discontinued. Looking at the past price history on PCPP it looks like most stores stopped selling it about a year ago. There's a listing on Amazon.com (US) for USD$120 for it, however after currency convversion, shipping and possible taxes and imports fees it will likely be over CAD$200.

18 minutes ago, Casual Cube said:

If anyone has any idea where to look for or if you happen to have one youre willing to sell, I'm all ears.

Maybe post in the Classifieds section with a WTB and see if anyone has one for sale. Probably not going to have much luck, but won't hurt to try.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

29 minutes ago, Quadriplegic said:

[ it is so bad it shouldn't exist.]

Its for the aesthetics. I like the sort of crammed and curvy look of it. Thermals may be an issue but that I can manage. Any other reason you this so or is it just an opinion from you?

28 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Thanks a lot for your extremely detailed and helpful response. Honestly feeling supported and enlightened. I thank you!

2 minutes ago, Casual Cube said:

Its for the aesthetics. I like the sort of crammed and curvy look of it. Thermals may be an issue but that I can manage. Any other reason you this so or is it just an opinion from you?

It's bigger than quite a few mATX cases. The whole point of ITX form factor is to save space, Manta fails at doing its purpose.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

12 minutes ago, Quadriplegic said:

It's bigger than quite a few mATX cases. The whole point of ITX form factor is to save space, Manta fails at doing its purpose.

Yes I've heard this before. Thing is, I have mATX builds anyway so the shift to ITX and remaining the same size might seem a bit crazy and costly but ultimately, I'm a fool obsessed.