Suggestion on budget gaming laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52

I am planning to buy a budget gaming laptop which can run triple A games at 60+ fps with 1080p resolution and also for programming. After some research, I found Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 better for my budget (₹77,000 ~ $1100). There are laptops from ASUS, MSI, Dell and HP with similar specs but they are over my budget. Also, I haven't found much reviews on this laptop so I appreciate any suggestions on this laptop.

$1100 dollars m8.
You could get a better gaming experience but you mentioned AAA games so 60hz will do.
For a budget gaming laptop, that's the best laptop I've seen so far. 
I'm not sure how the prices range in your region but the laptops here under $1100 are
Lenovo Legion y530
Dell G3, Dell G5
Acer Predator Helios 300

Or wait for q2 of 2019 for the refresh of the series of mainstream laptops from all companies.
You could get a new turing gpu, better cpu and so on.

I'm waiting for the Lenovo Legion y540 which are the refreshes of the y530.

3 hours ago, nashred said:

Runs hot

Would suggest getting a better 1050TI model like Lenovo Legion Y530 or Dell G5/G7. Otherwise you need to undervolt CPU+GPU and do a repaste if you wish to get Nitro 5

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

On 5/30/2019 at 2:38 PM, GeneXiS_X said:

Runs hot

Would suggest getting a better 1050TI model like Lenovo Legion Y530 or Dell G5/G7. Otherwise you need to undervolt CPU+GPU and do a repaste if you wish to get Nitro 5

The model which I was referring to has following specs,

Processor - Intel Core i5 8300H
Display - 15.6-inch FHD 144Hz refresh rate
Ram - 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
Storage - 1TB HDD+ 128GB SSD
GPU - GTX 1060 6GB Graphics

Any suggestions on importing laptop from US to my region (India) because a laptop which costs $1100 in US is around $1600 in my country. So I have a friend who is working in US and he can get it for me but I have to compromise on warranty.

33 minutes ago, nashred said:

Any suggestions on importing laptop from US to my region (India) because a laptop which costs $1100 in US is around $1600 in my country. So I have a friend who is working in US and he can get it for me but I have to compromise on warranty.

Of course prices are lower and there will be more options. The issue is warranty support

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128