Out Door ethernet Cable

Ede15312
Go to solution Solved by Donut417,
12 hours ago, Ede15312 said:

I would like to run an ethernet cable under my house and I have an Alogic Network Cable CAT6 Cable. I was wondering if it is durable enough to be run outside so I can get wired internet?

If the cabling is out door grade then yes, if not then you need a conduit. However, id run a conduit regardless as if any critters decide they want to use the cable as a meal, you wont have to replace the cable if its in a conduit. 

I would like to run an ethernet cable under my house and I have an Alogic Network Cable CAT6 Cable. I was wondering if it is durable enough to be run outside so I can get wired internet?

9 hours ago, Ede15312 said:

Depends on the cable, if its not rated for outside then you would need too put it in a conduit

12 hours ago, Ede15312 said:

If the cabling is out door grade then yes, if not then you need a conduit. However, id run a conduit regardless as if any critters decide they want to use the cable as a meal, you wont have to replace the cable if its in a conduit. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.