Deleted

Im gonna have to try  and find a new copy of this game (the cd's busted)

but I just dont like the company that made it.

current main system: as of 1st Jan 2023

motherboard : Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

ram : 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz

Video Card : RX 550 4 GIG

Monitor: BENQ 21 inch

So you changed the music and the limit barriers but i dont actually notice much of anything else new? still seems to be sub 720p and grainy as ever

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, ZINHAR said:

1. No the music isn't changed, I just added it for the video due to copyright

2. It's 720p cause I have terrible internet XD (I play in 4K)

3. I'm copying this from my reddit lol:

"I haven't listed all the changes anywhere, but I can tell you that ALOT of the UI has been reworked by me, Hundreds of HD textures are involved and it's not just and ENB, it's an All new Shadow Engine script

Also all of the light glows are now HD, and I will be making all the cutscenes Denoised 1440P in a future version

I've also cherry picked all the cars from dozens of mods to make sure they look their best without any memory bugs, as well as the SkyBox

Literally all of the interface textures have been denoised and clarified except for the Font that caused some bugs

And about the saturation, NFSU2 has a system called Tinting, that adds a specific tint to every area in the game. I just fine-tuned it and gave it a bit more power

Go ahead and download it to see! Easy installer included XD"

As you can see I changed a lot of things, I'm pretty sure I can come up with a 5 page list if I try, but I'm too lazy so... Give it a try! :)

Sure, i might give it a shot if i can get around to playing more NFSU2, its a great game but didnt like being played at 1080p on Windows 10 last time i tried. Would lock up even with a modded EXE :(

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016