HI ALL!

SKULLCRU5H3R

Hi All! my name is Freddy, a.k.a. SKULLCRU5H3R  :) , between my game-friends. I'm new to the forum/webpage but a long follower on YouTube way before linustechtips, since linus NCIX early days, but between work and studies never got to time to join this community, but since studies are over now i have more time to spare and do things i love besides working.

Second thing i want to say is that english is not my native language, spanish is, and i don't like/trust google translate to do my work since i studied english, so i try my best always, and i don't get mad if someone corrects me on something since i'm still learning more as everyday passes, but enough with that. :P

Pardon me for being so rude, i haven't told you more than my name, well,here it goes: I''m from a small country on the caribbean called Dominican Republic, specifically from the city called Santiago, i recently turned 30 years old this month, but i'm a kid at heart. I love games, computers and tech since i grew up playing nintendo games and almost every other console until i built my first pc when i was 14 years old, since then i don't play much attention to consoles but still own a xbox 360 that is collecting dust in a box somewhere in a  closet. PC Master Race FTW!  :D

As you can see in my pc list, not the fastest of the world, and old videocard, but until i save more money and get a better one i'll have to get by, since here the salary is so low and a video cards are so expensive, when stores get something that is worth buying is usually 100-180 dollars more :(  equivalent in my currency, that's why i try to find deals on ebay or get a new one on amazon when i save some money.

Enough with the rant... ^_^ I'll try to be more active and helpful to others since i got some knowledge on PCs and hardware and i like to think i can help others like i help some friends and i even built them gaming PCs and help them with advice on some other tech. They call me the geek over here in my city, but i'm just a guy that reads too much on internet and got 80% of my knowledge from it, the rest from experience. Well i think i wrote too much of a Hi  :unsure: so have a nice day and i'll see you on the forums.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 MotherboardMSI 990FXA-GD80 V2  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2X4 GB) 1600mHz DDR3 GPU: MSI NVIDIA GTX 460 V2 1GB OC Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Storage: 250GB HDD Primary & 3TB HDD Secondary PSU: Thermaltake 550W

Display: Dell E2210H 1080P LCD Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Keyboard: Cheap Generic Keyboard Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium

WELL COME TO LLT BUDDY 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Pictures in the sig are against CoC... D:

Cliche "English is not my native language...writes better English that most people in America" :P

Welcome_Friends.jpg

WELCOME!!! Tacos are in the back and Thermal paste is right next to it :D

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

Greetings fellow traveler, we hope you enjoy your stay   :D  

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Hi and thanks for the fast reply and welcome!! :)

CPU: AMD FX-8350 MotherboardMSI 990FXA-GD80 V2  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2X4 GB) 1600mHz DDR3 GPU: MSI NVIDIA GTX 460 V2 1GB OC Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Storage: 250GB HDD Primary & 3TB HDD Secondary PSU: Thermaltake 550W

Display: Dell E2210H 1080P LCD Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Keyboard: Cheap Generic Keyboard Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium

Welcome. I'm the bird with the ban hammah. ( It's written like that)

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Hi and thanks for the fast reply and welcome!! :)

You'll usually get a fast reply unless your question is mind boggling :P

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Welcome to our clan. If you support SOPA or the NSA, then turn back now. You have been warned.

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Pictures in the sig are against CoC... D:

Cliche "English is not my native language...writes better English that most people in America" :P

Since i was a kid i convinced my parents to get me in an english school because i used to watch cartoon network and HBO since i was little and there was no cable company in my country, but my dad built a DIY super antenna :P , and even though at first i didn't understand  a word of it i loved to watch cartoons and movies in english.

Hi (all)!

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Hi All! my name is Freddy, a.k.a. SKULLCRU5H3R  :) , between my game-friends. I'm new to the forum/webpage but a long follower on YouTube way before linustechtips, since linus NCIX early days, but between work and studies never got to time to join this community, but since studies are over now i have more time to spare and do things i love besides working.

Second thing i want to say is that english is not my native language, spanish is, and i don't like/trust google translate to do my work since i studied english, so i try my best always, and i don't get mad if someone corrects me on something since i'm still learning more as everyday passes, but enough with that. :P

Pardon me for being so rude, i haven't told you more than my name, well,here it goes: I''m from a small country on the caribbean called Dominican Republic, specifically from the city called Santiago, i recently turned 30 years old this month, but i'm a kid at heart. I love games, computers and tech since i grew up playing nintendo games and almost every other console until i built my first pc when i was 14 years old, since then i don't play much attention to consoles but still own a xbox 360 that is collecting dust in a box somewhere in a  closet. PC Master Race FTW!  :D

As you can see in my pc list, not the fastest of the world, and old videocard, but until i save more money and get a better one i'll have to get by, since here the salary is so low and a video cards are so expensive, when stores get something that is worth buying is usually 100-180 dollars more :(  equivalent in my currency, that's why i try to find deals on ebay or get a new one on amazon when i save some money.

Enough with the rant... ^_^ I'll try to be more active and helpful to others since i got some knowledge on PCs and hardware and i like to think i can help others like i help some friends and i even built them gaming PCs and help them with advice on some other tech. They call me the geek over here in my city, but i'm just a guy that reads too much on internet and got 80% of my knowledge from it, the rest from experience. Well i think i wrote too much of a Hi  :unsure: so have a nice day and i'll see you on the forums.

greetings.....

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Very nice to meet you! I am the Jeremy Clarkson to the LinusTechTips Forum. Enjoy it here :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Welcome to our clan. If you support SOPA or the NSA, then turn back now. You have been warned.

Lol i don't , the NSA and SOPA  saga, can @#$% my candy  :D  :D

Very nice to meet you! I am the Jeremy Clarkson to the LinusTechTips Forum. Enjoy it here :P

Thank you, and i love Top Gear UK too.  :)

Hoy, welcome aboard!!! Nice to have you, may your time on the forum be wonderful!   :lol:

Welcome to the forums! I'm the resident LGA775 enthusiast/fanboy

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Welcome to the forum!, It's a nice community! The more you are here the more addictive it gets! You get to stalk the forum celebrities like TopWarGamer and Alpenwasser :D haha jk.

WELCOME!!! Tacos are in the back and Thermal paste is right next to it :D

No the thermal paste is the tacos 

@SKULLCRU5H3R, Welcome mate! This is the best community you could ever join. If you need something answered it'll be answered sooner than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Now if you can say that word you can become an official member of the Linus Tech Tips forums (joking :D). Anyway, enjoy your stay. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

No the thermal paste is the tacos 

Good one :D

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...