Laptop bricked? While updating to Windows 10

Go to solution Solved by SupaKomputa,

If you can get to the BIOS do this:

- enable AHCI in storage option

- if possible, enable UEFI boot

In the installation:

-  Delete any partition the existed, Format your drive with GPT partition (if you enable UEFI) otherwise format with MBR

My laptop (Samsung NT305V5A-S4PB) was turned off while updating to Windows 10 during battery power and need help fixing it. 
The laptop was running Windows 7 Home Premium K OA and I decided to update to Windows 10 on the Microsoft Windows 10 installation tool. Which I had to delete my graphics driver in order to proceed the installation. And while doing it, it turned off because the battery was low. So I made a usb installation boot drive which it is stuck on a black background with Windows 10 logo and a spinning circle. Please help me to fix this 8 year old laptop. Thanks!

reinstall windows again from the boot media

but also keep in mind the system may not have compatible windows 10 drivers at that age

14 minutes ago, emosun said:

reinstall windows again from the boot media

but also keep in mind the system may not have compatible windows 10 drivers at that age

I already made a Windows 10 boot drive from using boot media. The laptop is stuck on the installation. It’s not installing Windows 10, stuck on the windows loco with spinning circles. Will I have to install Windows 7? Cuz installing windows 10 and f4 recover isn’t working.

3 minutes ago, JKIM said:

The laptop is stuck on the installation.

23 minutes ago, JKIM said:

was turned off while updating to Windows 10

Yes I'm saying do it over again , just delete whatever you already installed on the drive and start new

You are upgrading and expect the older files saved to the new OS?

I recommend you to backup all important files and start fresh.

For a 8 year computer is not that old to install Win 10, so there must be wrong in the config.

Basically all that support win 7 can be upgraded to win 10.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

13 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

You are upgrading and expect the older files saved to the new OS?

I recommend you to backup all important files and start fresh.

For a 8 year computer is not that old to install Win 10, so there must be wrong in the config.

Basically all that support win 7 can be upgraded to win 10.

I’m not expecting to have any old files since it doesn’t boot up. Im just trying to do a fresh install of Windows 10 and the laptop which isn’t responding to the Windows 10 drive that I’ve installed with Microsoft’s installation media tool.

27 minutes ago, emosun said:

Yes I'm saying do it over again , just delete whatever you already installed on the drive and start new

Okay, I’ll try to do a fresh install on it. Hope that works ^^.

In the installation:

-  Delete any partition the existed, Format your drive with GPT partition (if you enable UEFI) otherwise format with MBR

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

4 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

In the installation:

Alright thanks! Will try that for sure!