Guys how can I fix this YouTube UI

Guys lately after a YouTube update my playback UI changed. The new UI sucks I need the old one back. I can't find any options or settings to change it back. It's been very stressful to use the app right now. I did a couple more updates and still it doesnt change. So guys what should I do. I'll attack the UI image down below. Please give me a fix for this issue. 

Screenshot_20190518-220627_YouTube.jpg

20 minutes ago, Wing_Assault said:

Guys lately after a YouTube update my playback UI changed. The new UI sucks I need the old one back. I can't find any options or settings to change it back. It's been very stressful to use the app right now. I did a couple more updates and still it doesnt change. So guys what should I do. I'll attack the UI image down below. Please give me a fix for this issue. 

Screenshot_20190518-220627_YouTube.jpg

What browser are you listening to, or are you using the youtube app ?

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

1 hour ago, Turtle Rig said:

What browser are you listening to, or are you using the youtube app ?

I am using the Android version of youtube app

Whats wrong with the UI?

You should be able to find older versions by doing some digging. Then you need to turn any automatic updates off to prevent YT updating to latest version. I did this with Firefox few years ago trying to fix some issues. Wasn't really worth it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Whats wrong with the UI?

You should be able to find older versions by doing some digging. Then you need to turn any automatic updates off to prevent YT updating to latest version. I did this with Firefox few years ago trying to fix some issues. Wasn't really worth it.

Yes, I have tried to restore it to its factory default state by clearing data, no use. Should I use apps like youtube go instead? Seriously I hate this UI. It's soo annoying

24 minutes ago, Wing_Assault said:

Yes, I have tried to restore it to its factory default state by clearing data, no use. Should I use apps like youtube go instead? Seriously I hate this UI. It's soo annoying

Whats so annoying about it?

Here's old version https://androidapksfree.com/youtube/com-google-android-youtube/old/

You remove all data from current, stop it and disable it. Then install some older APK. That should do it. If it doesn't, then I don't know. Note that if you have updated OS, it may use newer stock version.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Whats so annoying about it?

Here's old version https://androidapksfree.com/youtube/com-google-android-youtube/old/

You remove all data from current, stop it and disable it. Then install some older APK. That should do it. If it doesn't, then I don't know. Note that if you have updated OS, it may use newer stock version.

No use man. I dont recieve any software update onset of this anomaly. Infact Samsung stopped sending me updates as my phone is older than 2 years. My mom uses the same phone and has the latest updates installed. But she has no UI issues

Screenshot_20190520-173557_YouTube.jpg

26 minutes ago, Wing_Assault said:

.... But she has no UI issues

Can you at least tell, what are your issues with it? Only thing I don't have from that screenshot is the X in video player.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Can you at least tell, what are your issues with it? Only thing I don't have from that screenshot is the X in video player.

The problem is that we need to press that x every single time to make thoss overlay disappear. In the original UI it automatically disapears. If I accidently touched anywhere on the screen this will pop up and I will get annoying pertty much quickly. Btw thanks for the help and support

1 minute ago, Wing_Assault said:

The problem is that we need to press that x every single time to make thoss overlay disappear. In the original UI it automatically disapears. If I accidently touched anywhere on the screen this will pop up and I will get annoying pertty much quickly. Btw thanks for the help and support

Ok. Yeah, that would be annoying. Hopefully its just something they forgot to remove from testing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Ok. Yeah, that would be annoying. Hopefully its just something they forgot to remove from testing.

I hope so