i need a 250GB m.2 SSD

LamoidZombieDog

can someone link me a 250GB m.2 SSD for under 30$ or a 500GB m.2 ssd for under 40$? it needs to be Brand new, and preferbly with the text right side up when the plug is on the right side, because of OCD Thanks!

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

24 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

can someone link me a 250GB m.2 SSD for under 30$ or a 500GB m.2 ssd for under 40$? it needs to be Brand new, and preferbly with the text right side up when the plug is on the right side, because of OCD Thanks!

There aren't any new ones in your price range..

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

whats the cheapest new one?

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

4 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

whats the cheapest then?

Just now, LamoidZombieDog said:

i found slightly cheaper for open box and stuff on ebay. but im strictly buying on ebay for this project so i need from there. and why would you buy those?

Huh? You said new. You did not specify that it must be from ebay. I would not buy Mushkin, those other 2 are decent. They are cheapest new ones there is, with warranty, I doubt those you found on ebay has that.

6 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

i found slightly cheaper for open box and stuff on ebay. but im strictly buying on ebay for this project so i need from there. and why would you buy those?

Why would you strictly buy from Ebay?

6 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Huh? You said new. You did not specify that it must be from ebay. I would not buy Mushkin, those other 2 are decent. They are cheapest new ones there is, with warranty, I doubt those you found on ebay has that.

i swear i did.. :/

6 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Why would you strictly buy from Ebay?

because im doing a little "rebuild" on my computer by adding an m.2 adding 2 more sata SSDs adding some RGB fans, adding a 5 changer CD-ROM e.t.c and want to buy it all from ebay

49 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

Just now, LamoidZombieDog said:

i swear i did.. :/

Where did you say that then? 

2 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Where did you say that then? 

maybe it was in my other post (which i still need help with if you want to help :P)

4 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

because im doing a little "rebuild" on my computer by adding an m.2 adding 2 more sata SSDs adding some RGB fans, adding a 5 changer CD-ROM e.t.c and want to buy it all from ebay

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/JPPKHx/team-ms30-256-gb-m2-2280-solid-state-drive-tm8ps7256g0c101

cheapest not on ebay. i dont want to spend time scavanging.