BF4 joining problems

VitalBlindFury

I try to join a server but when I click join server nothing happens. I try to click on a new server but it doesn't change.

Nothing we can help you with unfortunately. BF4 just got some many problems that it1s horrible and the issue in joining servers is one of them.

Just try again and again until you get it to work :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

see if your battle log plugin is up to date.

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

on the top of your battlelog, you will see the notification icons. If you see an arrow there pointing downwards, it means that there is an update. 

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

How do I check this?

sorry, forgot to quote :|

on the top of your battlelog, you will see the notification icons. If you see an arrow there pointing downwards, it means that there is an update. 

Its all up to date

There should be a section just for Battlefield 4 the way this is going.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

I dont know is it the right thread to ask this now, but my friend told BF4 is shit, so I'm asking is it even worth buying?

I'm moving this thread to the PC Gaming section. Be sure to post in the correct sub-forum instead of dumping your thread into General Discussion next time. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Update Punkbuster manually, repair install game in Origin, try another browser. If there's still just nothing, contact EA support.

For @MarthiniL, its good MP to play with friends. If you can take few bugs and not-so-good performance on higher end hardware, its worth of 40$+premium you can get from Amazon etc. Don't buy it from Origin.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Update Punkbuster manually, repair install game in Origin, try another browser. If there's still just nothing, contact EA support.

For @MarthiniL, its good MP to play with friends. If you can take few bugs and not-so-good performance on higher end hardware, its worth of 40$+premium you can get from Amazon etc. Don't buy it from Origin.

Thanks for the info, and what about bf3? I am getting a new hardware, and i will play with my best friend which will make my experience REALLY better!

Thanks for the info, and what about bf3? I am getting a new hardware, and i will play with my best friend which will make my experience REALLY better!

BF3 has its own problems but mainly in mechanics and balance. Performance is way much better than BF4s. Imo map design in BF3 is also better than in 4.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I had to start using chrome instead of firefox cause of this and it still happens sometimes. I have to close the browser, log back into uplay then it works fine. But theres many joining issues and gameplay issues, it's just one of many problems the game has.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Try expanding to the game window as it says logging in. You're not the only person experiencing this issue. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p