STRIPPED SCREWS IN LAPTOP HELP ME

I have 3 stripped screws in my laptops underside case. heres my laptop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHfPc9fOlI&t=14s

My casing has 3 stripped screws, the ones at the very front.

please help me i just want more ram. i tried rubber bands, but they're not coming out.

i also bought drill bits (the thin piercing drill heads) and dont know how to use them so i'm not touching them Lol

if anybody has any experiences with stripped screws in hardware and or on laptops help pls :_)

Just now, Saksham said:

completly stripped or only partway?

the top of the screw wont catch onto my phillip head drill bit that the others would, and are the same shape and size of it. i'm not sure what a completely stripped or only partway stripped difference looks like, but i'm just gonna say that it wont catch onto the drill piece that its suppose to. and the top looks pretty rounded out where theres suppose to be an X for the phillip head

if worse comes to worse, you get the smallest drill bit you can get and drill out the screw, 

or maybe get some super glue and your screw driver

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

Just now, DakotaWebber said:

if worse comes to worse, you get the smallest drill bit you can get and drill out the screw, 

or maybe get some super glue and your screw driver

i have the smallest drill bit i can get, but i'm not sure what to do with it. do i just screw it into the middle of the screw?

Just now, bindydad123 said:

I would suggest using proper tools. 

?? the screw head is a phillip head. its stripped from the factory. what proper tools (crying emoji)

1 minute ago, chowderblue said:

?? the screw head is a phillip head. its stripped from the factory. what proper tools (crying emoji)

if Philips, use the correct Philips size. what do you mean stripped from the factory? if you think it's stripped from the factory, there's a chance it's not Philips but rather Torx. 

Just now, bindydad123 said:

if Philips, use the correct Philips size. what do you mean stripped from the factory? if you think it's stripped from the factory, there's a chance it's not Philips but rather Torx. 

it can't be, because the screws next to it are the same size and shape, but phillip heads, i checked and looked at all of them, and it seems like 3 of them are stripped from the factory at different levels. one of them is just completely rounded out so the phillip head wont even catch. the other makes the clicking sound when i'm screwing it. and the last one you can see the phillip head shape before it was stripped brutally until death

you are using a drill? ofcourse you stripped them. they are not designed to handle so much speed. do it by hand and apply tourque(not speed)

1 minute ago, Saksham said:

you are using a drill? ofcourse you stripped them. they are not designed to handle so much speed. do it by hand and apply tourque(not speed)

no i used a screwdriver at first, then used a drill to try to get the stripped screws out xD. i know counter-intuitive

Lol. I had this problem once. If you happen to have a soldering iron, solder the screw and the screwdriver together, and it will do the job. Best thing is that you can clean your screwdriver just by reversing the process :)

Reminder 

The IIA rule applies here:

I'm mostly speaking from experience so what I say may not work

I may be a complete asshole in some threads but I swear that I won't lie

Anyways, I am always glad to help

I found the solution guys, use superglue. LOL.

Or get some left handed drill bits, and drill the screws in reverse so that it bites and starts reversing out the slot. (This damages the screw so dont expect to reuse it again.)