Can i add a 1050ti to this?

CrAzY156

I would like to add a 1050 ti to this pre-built system. is it possible?

image.png.2b70570a7abd0c9d56518ddc9e882aa3.png

I agree, sure you can. If you plan to upgrade the system and that 1050ti is the first component, then go for it.
I use 1050ti myself, but plan to upgrade it later.

Just now, rta127 said:

If you plan to upgrade the system and that 1050ti is the first component, then go for it.

he is using an A6-5400k. there are plenty of ways to spend his money, non of which involve buying an overpriced 1050ti. 

Just now, rta127 said:

I agree, sure you can. If you plan to upgrade the system and that 1050ti is the first component, then go for it.

except that you can get a rx 570 for that price...

these are not all factors

one: the CPU isn't the strongest...

two: physically it must fit

three: you need all the power connectors

how much money do you have to spend?

which country and region?

22 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

he is using an A6-5400k. there are plenty of ways to spend his money, non of which involve buying an overpriced 1050ti. 

23 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

except that you can get a rx 570 for that price...

these are not all factors

one: the CPU isn't the strongest...

two: physically it must fit

three: you need all the power connectors

i see. 

well, sorry if it's off topic. As i said it before, i plan to upgrade my graphic card, from 1050ti to something else.
Can you suggest which graphic card is good for me. My budged is USD 500+- and the region is Indonesia.

my choice is between RX590 or RTX 2060. if you have another suggestion, feel free to tell me.

1 minute ago, rta127 said:

i see. 

well, sorry if it's off topic. As i said it before, i plan to upgrade my graphic card, from 1050ti to something else.
Can you suggest which graphic card is good for me. My budged is USD 500+- and the region is Indonesia.

my choice is between RX590 or RTX 2060. if you have another suggestion, feel free to tell me. 

I'm happy to help... but do that in PM

Sure you can, go for it.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

7 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Sure you can, go for it.

Not when looking at budget. He has different priorities. 

The 1050ti just isnt a good buy. 

17 minutes ago, rta127 said:

You are most likely looking at a bigger system overhaul of you have 500$ to spend. 

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

Not when looking at budget. He has different priorities. 

I didn't see OP referring to a budget.

You are the one that mention about it

2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

sure it is, would i recommend spending 150$ on a 1050ti in that system, no. 

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

You are most likely looking at a bigger system overhaul of you have 500$ to spend. 

yes it is. the reason planned 500$ is at least, with the budget I mentioned, I need graphic card that is able to play games comfortably in the next 2-3 years.

10 minutes ago, Constantin said:

I didn't see OP referring to a budget.

You are the one that mention about it

He mentioned a budget. I didnt mention a budget, i reffered the cost of 1050ti.

Nvm, that was someone who hijacked the thread, but still applies when having 150$ for a system like that.

Its good to read the entire thread.

4 minutes ago, rta127 said:

yes it is. the reason planned 500$ is at least, with the budget I mentioned, I need graphic card that is able to play games comfortably in the next 2-3 years.

You will be able to get something used for around 80$ and then spend the rest om freshing up the system. Since you are playing at 768p. 

1 hour ago, CrAzY156 said:

would like to add a 1050 ti to this pre-built system. is it possible?

What sort of budget are you working with?

7 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

You will be able to get something used for around 80$ and then spend the rest om freshing up the system. Since you are playing at 768p. 

ah sorry, i forget to mention that besides upgrading my GPU, i also will upgrade my display to 1080p. 

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Its good to read the entire thread.

yeah my bad ?.
It's my first time replying a thread.

yeah my bad ?.
It's my first time replying a thread.

Its fine. Subtle hijacks happens all the time. 

ah sorry, i forget to mention that besides upgrading my GPU, i also will upgrade my display to 1080p. 

Would recommend creating a thread with this question as its nice to keep the focus on the OP. 

You can get away with 1080p aswell with a 500$ budget. But again id recommend creating a different thead listing your current system, budget and region

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

Would recommend creating a thread with this question as its nice to keep the focus on the OP. 

You can get away with 1080p aswell with a 500$ budget. But again id recommend creating a different thead listing your current system, budget and region

Okay, thank you for the correction.

2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Nvm, that was someone who hijacked the thread

???

Just now, Constantin said:

???

still doesnt excuse the 1050ti. even with 150$ budget it is not the road to go down. though it was quite funny i will admit. 

with the 1650 on the market aswell as everything else the 1050ti is not something onse should buy most of the time unless you have a great deal for one for about 50-60$