Case airflow advice

I want to move my system to a newer and bigger case, it's not too great, but it's bigger and much more comfortable to use with my hardware. 

I used 120mm Noctua NF-P12-1300 for air intake from the front (through a dust filter) and put one under the top panel to push hot air out (together with basic 120 mm back fan). This worked alright.

But my new case doesn't have such a vent on front panel, rather a smaller intake underneath (with a dust filter as well). It's very small and it seems that new front panel is not suited for such fans anyway.

Can you please give any advice on how to manage cooling in this? Can my old fans still be used here? Or anything generally useful on this. Thanks. (added the new case pic).

korpus_gamemax_vega_tempered_glass_black_b_bp.jpg

I start to invest heavy in air flow cooling. Started to replace all fans with the Corsair ML pro, they are awesome!

Install all the fans intake, except the back one exhaust.

In my opinion!

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Is there even a ventilation on the front? It looks like a very shallow side and plain steel on the front. 1 exhaust is mostly what you only needed most of the time. 

1 minute ago, Oalei said:

Is there even a ventilation on the front? It looks like a very shallow side and plain steel on the front. 1 exhaust is mostly what you only needed most of the time. 

There's a small vent bottom front, but the way the fans can be attached to the front panel really make no sense in terms of airflow.

The chassis has a solid front panel with no provision for any air intake. The front panel is made of a metal. The user can install a 240mm radiator on the front fan bracket though I see no point in doing that as fans mounted on this location would be completely chocked off any air. There is a vented portion on the bottom side which is the only area where the air could be intake.

https://tech4gamers.com/gamemax-m909-vega-black-perspex-atx-gaming-chassis-review/#Test_Build_and_observations

This case has serious airflow issues. 

The only advice I can give that might make this case work is put one of the fans at the top (as forward was it will go) as intake. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thanks, I'll give this a good read and try top for intake.

21 minutes ago, Kuarinofu said:

There's a small vent bottom front, but the way the fans can be attached to the front panel really make no sense in terms of airflow.

is there any other casing? if this is the case i will take @TVwazhere advise and give the top as intake as well to ensure airflow, But you will only need 1 excahust anyway. Where do you live and budget if its havent been purchased yet.

29 minutes ago, Oalei said:

is there any other casing? if this is the case i will take @TVwazhere advise and give the top as intake as well to ensure airflow, But you will only need 1 excahust anyway. Where do you live and budget if its havent been purchased yet.

I live in Ukraine, I pretty much got this case for free, my old one is kinda tight for all of my stuff so I wanted to move, but I wasn't sure if my temps would be ok since I managed to do slight OC on my CPU, RAM and GPU.

23 minutes ago, Kuarinofu said:

I live in Ukraine, I pretty much got this case for free, my old one is kinda tight for all of my stuff so I wanted to move, but I wasn't sure if my temps would be ok since I managed to do slight OC on my CPU, RAM and GPU.

well still the same answer, but you wouldnt know if you havent tried or mess with it.