Best wireless headset over £100

Tevildo

Anyone know a wireless headset for pc gaming thats over £100. The limit would be £300 for the headset.

Most headsets are garbage so I don't recommend spending a lot on it.  If it isn't necessary, wired headphones have a much wider range of options and you will probably prefer it too.

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

10 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

Most headsets are garbage so I don't recommend spending a lot on it.  If it isn't necessary, wired headphones have a much wider range of options and you will probably prefer it too.

how about steel series arctic pro, I heard thats good 

10 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

do you know any good speakers then?? Would mainly use the speakers for music 

3 minutes ago, Tevildo said:

do you know any good speakers then?? Would mainly use the speakers for music 

im not a great speaker guy but i could recommend some.  Are you looking for a headset for games like with a mic or does it need to be wireless? pc or console?

My current rig:

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

Just now, hconverse02 said:

im not a great speaker guy but i could recommend some.  Are you looking for a headset for games like with a mic or does it need to be wireless? pc or console?

If you can, a wireless gaming headset that has a mic for PC and if you could find one thats both PC and PS4 that would be nice. If you know a really good sounding headset thats wired im okay with that too.

2 minutes ago, Tevildo said:

If you can, a wireless gaming headset that has a mic for PC and if you could find one thats both PC and PS4 that would be nice. If you know a really good sounding headset thats wired im okay with that too.

Well the reason I wanted to ask was because you could get a high quality (but not expensive) sounding headphone and add a mic you can just plug into the headphones.  you can get these and plug in this mic straight into the headphones and boom you got yourself a headset

My current rig:

1 minute ago, hconverse02 said:

Well the reason I wanted to ask was because you could get a high quality (but not expensive) sounding headphone and add a mic you can just plug into the headphones.  you can get these and plug in this mic straight into the headphones and boom you got yourself a headset

I dont have a good history with detachable mics lol, always lose them quickly

2 minutes ago, Tevildo said:

I dont have a good history with detachable mics lol, always lose them quickly

Well its a little less than detachable because it plugs in the same spot the regular cable would on the headset so just keep the headset in one piece and you'd be fine

My current rig:

7 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

Well its a little less than detachable because it plugs in the same spot the regular cable would on the headset so just keep the headset in one piece and you'd be fine

yhhh trust me detachable never does me good. I got younger siblings that will do stupid shit

1 minute ago, Tevildo said:

yhhh trust me detachable never does me good. I got younger siblings that will do stupid shit

Dang ok.  Sound quality is usually a first for me when recommending stuff.  If you don't care as much, the steelseries will probably do its job just as well as any other headset

My current rig:

12 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

Dang ok.  Sound quality is usually a first for me when recommending stuff.  If you don't care as much, the steelseries will probably do its job just as well as any other headset

k Ill get that, you get any reccomendations for nice speakers??

15 minutes ago, Tevildo said:

k Ill get that, you get any reccomendations for nice speakers??

You can look through here, I trust z, but his reviews are very subjective so take that into account.  Either of these two will probably get the job done if you need specific speakers 1 2

My current rig:

• 2 weeks later...

There may be a little bias as this is my favorite headset at the current time.

The Hyper X Cloud Flight is an amazing headset you can find somewhere between $100 and $150. It works wirelessly over USB dongle. The mic is detachable but thanks to the wireless dongle not using Bluetooth but a 2.4 GHz wireless connection it has the best wireless mic quality on the market (from my experience). Honestly, I can't stress how hard it is to find a wireless mic that has a good quality mic, but the Cloud Flight is one of the only two I would recommend with the other being over $200. That alongside the fact that the mic is detachable... You need to look at the mic quality on youtube videos yourself to see how clear it is for a wireless mic. Also if you turn off the lights the headset lasts for over 30+ hours on a single charge.

Main point: Wireless mics all such currently, but thanks to the use of a GHz connection instead of Bluetooth, the Hyper X Cloud Flight is one of the few headsets that can beat this barrier. 

The only con I would say it has is the fact that it only comes with an audio connection if you do choose to go wired instead, so you won't be able to use the mic, again only if you choose to switch to wired for any reason.