Graphic card fan spinning so fast when powered on with no display on monitor

loki1996

As mentioned gpu fan is spinning fast and there is nothing diaplay on the monitor though i can see that system is bootingin background but when i connector my dvi cable to motherboard it is booying normally with display...Please help me

Likely that it's a power issue to the GPU. Can you check if your videocard is hooked up to the PSU? Are all the cables in correctly?

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

4 minutes ago, loki1996 said:

As mentioned gpu fan is spinning fast and there is nothing diaplay on the monitor though i can see that system is bootingin background but when i connector my dvi cable to motherboard it is booying normally with display...Please help me

What gpu? What are the rest of your specs? Has it ever worked? Did you make sure all power cables are inserted correctly? Can you show us a picture of the system?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah..i have connected my pcie cable to the gpu..my systemisintel i5 3470 processor with 8b ram and gtx 1060 6gb graphic card and my psu is cooler master gx 550 watts smps an about my graphic card it has been recently rmaed and got my replacement 6 days back nd uaing after 2 days it is behaving like this...i hae teated the graphic card in anothet system stillitis behaving like the fan spinning fast and no display and i have tried swapping rams and checkimg with only one ram still no luck..Please help me..

Is it possible to enter bios with gtx 1060 connected?

The card is probably broken if it still behaves like that in another system. I suggest you contact the company that handled your RMA. 

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

Noo..bios is not opening with connected to graphic card but when i connect it to motherboard it is working normally 

Sometimes after some attemps it will open with graphic card connectes to it at that time i have checked fan is running normally and system will be perfectly running...i think there issome issue with the grapgic card fan. What do u thibk about it..pls help me

Helooo...anybody there please help me