Razer VS Corsair

Hi, i was wondering if Corsair made a mouse that feel REALLY similar to the Deathadder from Razer, i find the Deathadder to be a nice fit in my hand and want to move to one brand of everything... either Razer or Corsair.... the mouse decides.

I can only think one mouse that is the Glaive. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

+1 for the Glaive.

Having recently used some Razer peripherals, and being an owner of many Corsair products, I will highly recommend Corsair. All of Razer's products that I used, including the Deathadder, felt cheap as shit. Corsair is far more premium imo.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD

Razer is shitty, You are paying just for the make not for the product.

As the first two people said above me, the Glaive is the mouse to go with.

In my experience, Corsair is also much better build quality wise than Razer, and also a lot of the other brands out there.

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

The glaive is a bit bigger than the deathadder and mamba. I went from a mamba te to the glaive rgb and it's not quite as comfortable for me, but it works good. Only problem that the glaive has is that the rubber on the scroll wheel gets loose after a short time and you have to put a dot of superglue under it from time to time (every 6 months for me). Another small petty issue is that the mouse is rgb and that is for all the lights on it exept the 5 dpi setting lights which are blue.

8 minutes ago, BigDamn said:

+1 for the Glaive.

Having recently used some Razer peripherals, and being an owner of many Corsair products, I will highly recommend Corsair. All of Razer's products that I used, including the Deathadder, felt cheap as shit. Corsair is far more premium imo.

2 minutes ago, AugOwnz said:

The glaive is a bit bigger than the deathadder and mamba. I went from a mamba te to the glaive rgb and it's not quite as comfortable for me, but it works good. Only problem that the glaive has is that the rubber on the scroll wheel gets loose after a short time and you have to put a dot of superglue under it from time to time (every 6 months for me).

2 minutes ago, adams said:

As the first two people said above me, the Glaive is the mouse to go with.

In my experience, Corsair is also much better build quality wise than Razer, and also a lot of the other brands out there.

4 minutes ago, Ivan4o said:

Razer is shitty, You are paying just for the make not for the product.

thank you all! i think im going to go with a Glaive i will try one out if i can find one, but htank you all!

18 minutes ago, WinglessWhistle said:

thank you all! i think im going to go with a Glaive i will try one out if i can find one, but htank you all!

Let me know how it goes, might wanna swap over to Corsair peripherals just to get away from Razer's shitty Synapse software

43 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

Let me know how it goes, might wanna swap over to Corsair peripherals just to get away from Razer's shitty Synapse software

must admit synapse is really bad

1 hour ago, _d0nut said:

1 hour ago, WinglessWhistle said:

must admit synapse is really bad

It is sucks but razer mice is great and it is their best line of product. I have use them and I know a lot of people who had great experience with it

Mostly an fps player because well the deathadder is the most popular FPS mouse if not the best selling gaming mouse ever. 

I love their mice, their other product however can go to oblivion 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

On 5/2/2019 at 7:07 PM, Hiya! said:

It is sucks but razer mice is great and it is their best line of product. I have use them and I know a lot of people who had great experience with it

Mostly an fps player because well the deathadder is the most popular FPS mouse if not the best selling gaming mouse ever. 

I love their mice, their other product however can go to oblivion 

I had a deathadder elite, it was amazing. The size of the mouse was perfect and it felt really nice. Looked nice too. But synapse is ass and would crash whenever, making my mouse go to some weird DPI, so I'd have to reinstall it and set up my accounts and stuff just to play at a sane DPI. Moved to a Logitech G603(partially because it was really cheap at the time since i found it on a sale) and it has been pretty good so far, don't have to deal with shitty software though logitech's isn't the best.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:55 PM, _d0nut said:

I had a deathadder elite, it was amazing. The size of the mouse was perfect and it felt really nice. Looked nice too. But synapse is ass and would crash whenever, making my mouse go to some weird DPI, so I'd have to reinstall it and set up my accounts and stuff just to play at a sane DPI. Moved to a Logitech G603(partially because it was really cheap at the time since i found it on a sale) and it has been pretty good so far, don't have to deal with shitty software though logitech's isn't the best.

logitech mice to me feel cheap and i would buy the G502 but its SUPER small i found a cheap deal on the ultralight pro black edition so i might just purchase that.