I've got a tenner, what steam game/s should i get?

DroPouT1999

Like the title says: I have £10 spare in my paypal, what steam game/s should i buy?

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

you missed the spec ops: the line sale :c

but you can get hitman 

(I'm in US so keep that in mind, not checking EU prices)

Insurgency looks good if you can afford to splash out an extra 79p.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Like the title says: I have £10 spare in my paypal, what steam game/s should i buy?

Well first what type of games do you like to play?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Well first what type of games do you like to play?

Anything really other than top down shooters.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Humble weekly bundle, Comes with DayZ mod (Not stand alone) It only has a few hours left however. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

Nidhogg

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Hitman Collection for $8.99 on Steam likes a really nice deal if you like those stealth games.

Today I bought for myself GTA Trilogy for only $2 and change at Amazon.com after having a $5 off coupon they handed out in the New Year to buy Editor's Choice Deals so if you have a coupon for there well that is a pretty good deal. Also they have Crysis 3 for $4.99 after the $5 coupon. Also there is Dead Space 3 for $4.99 after the $5 coupon. Yes you need an American address to get these deals but people have ways of using certain addresses to create an account there and get the deals. Just search on the net about it.  As for me I just use my ex-wife's address which she lets me use so all on the up and up.

The Humble Weekly Sale Bundle has some good games in it even if you don't pay the average and just get the games you can get for $1.

Now for the money you have I also may have something for you but you will have to PM me ...

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Buy Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition. It come with all the DLC which is great. Or you could get Hitman Collection.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard