What GPU should I choose?

Titan__

Morning, 

I bought a preowned PC, the proccessor is an FX 8320. I know that this is an old proccessor. But, I would like to know what GPU should I get for it?

What budget?

It would be preferable to upgrade cpu as well

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I ran an FX 8350 at 5ghz, and it bottlenecked my SLI GTX 580's. With perfect scaling, they were about equal to a single R9 280. That being said, even an RX 470 would bottleneck pretty hard, but its better than no card at all. I would say get whatever GPU you want, because the performance will be the same with a 470 as it would with a 2080 ti on that CPU. Just be ready to upgrade that poor fx because the gaming experience is very choppy on ANY of those chips.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---