USB weird sound

So i have this USB Computer Gaming Headphone SADES Spirit Wolf USB 7.1 and while its plugged but not playing any videos or sounds or anything i keep hearing a weird peeping sound that keeps playing in a loop like peeps for like 2 seconds then turn off and after other 2 seconds it plays again, if i play any kind of sound or video or a game on my pc that weird sound goes away, any kind of solution to do?

21 hours ago, ahmadassi3 said:

So i have this USB Computer Gaming Headphone SADES Spirit Wolf USB 7.1 and while its plugged but not playing any videos or sounds or anything i keep hearing a weird peeping sound that keeps playing in a loop like peeps for like 2 seconds then turn off and after other 2 seconds it plays again, if i play any kind of sound or video or a game on my pc that weird sound goes away, any kind of solution to do?

That's probably just a flaw in the hardware used on your headset. That's why it's generally recommended to get separate headphones, as it makes it much easier to diagnose/fix this sort of thing.

It could also be a ground loop in your PC though, or just EMI noise through your USB port.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)