FirstTimer,Only3DaysFromOrderingParts*HELP!xD,Did i make any mistakes?

Hey guy's i am new to building and have done tons of research over the last few weeks while saving money, for my budget i put this builds together. wanted to share them with more experienced builders before ordering this weekend as i don't wanna have any returns, mess ups, or regrets lol. i'm going for a 1080p 144hz gaming pc, i play competitive so usually optimal graphics for the game like apex or pubg right now, i also want to get into streaming but the stream it doesnt have to be great quality from the start as i'll probably have to use NVENC coding untill i can get another pc or way better processor cuz i want 144fps for my monitor's refresh rate, but i'll slowly get there but this is just a starting point and i will build off this part by part as needed. also i would really like to go intel and nvidia as they are my personal favorite no offense to anyone tho i like all just want intel/nvidia in mine even if its more expensive lol. so heres the list, i just want to know if anyone see's any problems or has better options around the same price range,i'm buying all new off amazon and also btw idc about rgb or looks to much just performance baby lol. heres the list, thanks in advanced guys.. ordering this weekend so i will check this very often to reply and answer questions. 

*********I AM ORDERING THIS WEEKEND SO I CAN ONLY CHANGE THESE PARTS OUT UNTILL THEN SO PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I WAITED&SAVED ALOT AND DON'T WANNA WASTE MONEY, TIME OR HAVE REGRETS*********

Update #1;Thursday25th1pm: after reading the comments so fari have updated a few things that were mentioned and please understand i'm not the typical pc user. i ONLY game,watch youtube, or stream but in nvenc coding which uses gpu and will have second streaming pc to switch to the better quality encoding with no loss of performance to gaming rig +++i play competitive FirstPersonShooter games on 1080p optimal settings which is usually LOW quality for less clutter and better vision/performance with 144hz  monitor i just need lowlow frame time and consistent 144+ fps to keep my monitor at max refreshrate for best performance when in big hectic fights were it matters the most, example my current game of choice, Apex Legends. i would never play most the games ppl benchmark, hardest game for me would probably be apex or pubg as i only play multiplayer competitive shooters... Hope that helps some of you understand my needs. Will be checking often and updating when anything new changes. THANKS GUYS!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Bold Underlined = Decision at the moment based off feedback from you guys. but can and probably will change till i order on monday!
  • crossed out/line through = An option i was thinking but decided not to as i was told not to by you guy's suggestions but can and probably will change till i order on monday!

Mobo|--                        Gigabyte z390 UD   |    Z390 MSI A-PRO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU|--                               i5-9600k      |       i5-9400f

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU cooler|--                     Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo PWM, ||*Will upgrade to Liquid cooling later*||

Thermal Compound|--       Artic mx-4 .2019

GPU|--            RTX 2060    |    GTX 1660Ti     ||*Will trade in gpu and upgrade to 2080 or 1080ti in about a year*||

RAM|--           Corsair Vengance LPX 2x8(16GB) 3000Mhz c15

HardDrive|--  480gb SSD ADATA SU655

PSU|--           Corsair CX650m 80+ BronzeCert SemiModular (CP-9020103-NA)

Case|--          Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you guy's thanks for the help and hospitality.

get an i7 8700 and B360 board instead, it'll perform better and the extra threads help for streaming. thermal paste isn't needed unless you're reusing the 212 evo.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

11 minutes ago, LuckStar said:

Hey guy's i am new to building and have done tons of research over the last few weeks while saving money, for my budget i put this builds together. wanted to share them with more experienced builders before ordering this weekend as i don't wanna have any returns, mess ups, or regrets lol. i'm going for a 1080p 144hz gaming pc, i play competitive so usually optimal graphics for the game like apex or pubg right now, i also want to get into streaming but the stream it doesnt have to be great quality from the start as i'll probably have to use NVENC coding untill i can get another pc or way better processor cuz i want 144fps for my monitor's refresh rate, but i'll slowly get there but this is just a starting point and i will build off this part by part as needed. also i would really like to go intel and nvidia as they are my personal favorite no offense to anyone tho i like all just want intel/nvidia in mine even if its more expensive lol. so heres the list, i just want to know if anyone see's any problems or has better options around the same price range,i'm buying all new off amazon and also btw idc about rgb or looks to much just performance baby lol. heres the list, thanks in advanced guys.. ordering this weekend so i will check this very often to reply and answer questions. 

*********I AM ORDERING THIS WEEKEND SO I CAN ONLY CHANGE THESE PARTS OUT UNTILL THEN SO PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I WAITED&SAVED ALOT AND DON'T WANNA WASTE MONEY, TIME OR HAVE REGRETS*********

Mobo|--                              Z390 MSI A-PRO

CPU|--                               i5-9600k *or* i5-9400f

CPU cooler|--                     Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo PWM, || * Will upgrade to Liquid cooling later* ||

GPU|--            RTX 2060 *or* GTX 1660Ti     ||* Will trade in gpu and upgrade to 2080 or 1080ti in about a year*||

RAM|--           Corsair Vengance LPX 2x8(16GB) 3000Mhz c15

HardDrive|--  480gb SSD ADATA SU655

PSU|--           Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80+ BronzeCert SemiModular (CP-9020103-NA)

Case|--          Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think that should be all.  Any questions or suggestions are welcome, like i said i'm new to this so please take it easy on me but i can handle criticism aslong as i'm learning from it xD lol     thanks guy, hope to hear from as many of ya as i can asap<3 

I have many notes. Firstly for 144 FPS gaming, you'll probably want to go with the 9600K over the 9400F because in some games it will take 5.0GHz to hit that target without any drops. However, if you're OK with MOSTLY 144 FPS, then the 9400F is the better value. HOWEVER, you've also stated streaming. You can get away with lower quality streaming on those 2 chips, but Ryzen will be the better bet there (but then you run into the same issues as the 9400F in regards to framerate, so you might want to do an 8700K instead, but it will be more expensive).

Now, if you're sticking with Z390, scrap that board. Get the Gigabyte Z390 UD instead. It's a much better board.

Everything else is pretty ok.

Mobo|--                              Z390 MSI A-PRO

CPU|--                               i5-9600k *or* i5-9400f

Go for a AMD Ryzen 5 2600X or spend the extra for a i7-8700, it'll help A LOT in streaming.

CPU cooler|--                     Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo PWM, || * Will upgrade to Liquid cooling later* ||

Go for a more expensive air cooler (like $5-10 more) and then you don't have to upgrade later.

You don't need thermal paste unless you are reusing the cooler.

PSU|--           Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80+ BronzeCert SemiModular (CP-9020103-NA)

You might want to consider going for a CX450M or CX550M instead, it's semi-modular, and you don't need that much wattage anyway.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

So even if i'm useing Nvenc coding which uses GPU it will still take huge performance loss? i was reading with the new turing that i should only lose 5% performance while streaming 60 frames

1 minute ago, LuckStar said:

So even if i'm useing Nvenc coding which uses GPU it will still take huge performance loss? i was reading with the new turing that i should only lose 5% performance while streaming 60 frames

x264 is massively better quality, I'd just stick with that.

Quote the person you're responding to, btw, so they get a notification.

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

2 minutes ago, LuckStar said:

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you said NVENC. If you're sure that's the only kind of streaming you'll do then yeah, that is correct most of the time. In that case I'd say 9600K for the target goal. 2060 over the 1660 Ti.

2 hours ago, LienusLateTips said:

x264 is massively better quality, I'd just stick with that.

Quote the person you're responding to, btw, so they get a notification.

Oh ok sorry, new to this lol. also so i understand x264 is way better but i thought i could get by on mediocre quality untill i make this second pc into streaming pc and 2pc stream.. thats only reason i figured i could get the lower cpu. gpu will be upgraded asap.. but lots of bills lol 

2 hours ago, jerubedo said:

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you said NVENC. If you're sure that's the only kind of streaming you'll do then yeah, that is correct most of the time. In that case I'd say 9600K for the target goal. 2060 over the 1660 Ti.

Alright thank you! and also, is it better to 2pc stream or just get 1 monster pc to stream on it..? cuz i already have this decent pc and with a mobo/ram/cpu upgrade it would be an amazing streaming pc.. i thought that would be cheaper than slowly upgrading my new one to a monster cuz i don't make tons of money and bills eat it away so saving takes a while.

Oh ok sorry, new to this lol. also so i understand x264 is way better but i thought i could get by on mediocre quality untill i make this second pc into streaming pc and 2pc stream.. thats only reason i figured i could get the lower cpu. gpu will be upgraded asap.. but lots of bills lol 

Getting a 8700 or Ryzen5 will let you stream great on a single PC, with x264, saving you huge amounts of money.

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

If you mean that this PC is the first one (the one we're talking about) which gets you to your performance goals, and then you'll build a second one later to be dedicated to the encoding and broadcasting, then that will wind up being pretty expensive. It would be more economical to just build a 9900K build. Or to wait until Zen 2 to see what happens next. That would be July.

Alright thank you! and also, is it better to 2pc stream or just get 1 monster pc to stream on it..? cuz i already have this decent pc and with a mobo/ram/cpu upgrade it would be an amazing streaming pc.. i thought that would be cheaper than slowly upgrading my new one to a monster cuz i don't make tons of money and bills eat it away so saving takes a while.

In that specific case, since you already have a capable machine that just needs a few parts, it could be better to do the 2 PC setup. It is always better from a performance standpoint, but at the cost of a lot more money (usually, maybe not in your case) and it is a lot more space being taken up, and power draw.

If you mean that this PC is the first one (the one we're talking about) which gets you to your performance goals, and then you'll build a second one later to be dedicated to the encoding and broadcasting, then that will wind up being pretty expensive. It would be more economical to just build a 9900K build. Or to wait until Zen 2 to see what happens next. That would be July.

no no the pc we are currently talking about is the one i will be gaming on, i meant i could turn this one i already have into a streaming pc and use the new one as gaming. and also! could you explain why ud would be better than a-pro? idk anything about mobo's...

Getting a 8700 or Ryzen5 will let you stream great on a single PC, with x264, saving you huge amounts of money.

ahhh wow ok yea that would be alot more savings... i should probably do that... but i could also just get the cheap cheap 160$ 9400f use for a while then upgrade to i7-9700k cuz i'll already be on z390 mobo... idk man but as long as this will all work and not bottle neck and is future proof then i'm happy lol

Just now, LuckStar said:

ahhh wow ok yea that would be alot more savings... i should probably do that... but i could also just get the cheap cheap 160$ 9400f use for a while then upgrade to i7-9700k cuz i'll already be on z390 mobo... idk man but as long as this will all work and not bottle neck and is future proof then i'm happy lol

The 8700 is only $130 away... I know that's a lot but it's less than buying another one later.

The Ryzen 5 again, while I know is AMD, would do better for around the same price still...

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

just get the locked i7 and B360 board, that way you don't have to upgrade as quickly as you would with the 9400F.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

just get the locked i7 and B360 board, that way you don't have to upgrade as quickly as you would with the 9400F.

Neither of those will consistently yield 144 FPS. It took an 8700K @ 4.9GHz to stay above 144 FPS in Battlefield V for example. That's why at the price points he's looking at I'd go with the 9600K.

2 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

The 8700 is only $130 away... I know that's a lot but it's less than buying another one later.

The Ryzen 5 again, while I know is AMD, would do better for around the same price still...

ughhhhh This is so difficult to choose lol, so many decisions now a days lol

1 minute ago, jerubedo said:

Neither of those will consistently yield 144 FPS. It took an 8700K @ 4.9GHz to stay above 144 FPS in Battlefield V for example. That's why at the price points he's looking at I'd go with the 9600K.

And the 9600K has been shown to stutter in games, from what I've been shown. Would that be better?

Edited by LienusLateTips
i edit info

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

5 minutes ago, LuckStar said:

no no the pc we are currently talking about is the one i will be gaming on, i meant i could turn this one i already have into a streaming pc and use the new one as gaming. and also! could you explain why ud would be better than a-pro? idk anything about mobo's…

Yep, we are indeed saying the same thing. lol. That is what I had meant. As for why the UD is better, it's the VRMs. Better power delivery. Gigabyte did an excellent job this chipset where everyone else slacked.

Honestly since you were considering a dual build, I'd just go all out with a 9900K build and call it a day.

so 9600k it and upgrade gfx card and later small upgrade to other pc and i'll have stream pc and beast game pc... i honestly think that sounds like the best option for the long run

1 minute ago, LienusLateTips said:

And the 9600K has been shown to stutter in games, from what I've been shown. Would that be better?

I use a 9600K in my living room rig. I have never seen a stutter where other CPUs aren't also stuttering (and yes, I am sensitive to them). Where are you seeing data that shows stutter?

i still got 2 days to decide before ordering the parts

Just now, LuckStar said:

so 9600k it and upgrade gfx card and later small upgrade to other pc and i'll have stream pc and beast game pc... i honestly think that sounds like the best option for the long run

I mean, yeah, that would be solid. I personally wouldn't want all that space taken up though, lol. Plus the extra power draw.

Yep, we are indeed saying the same thing. lol. That is what I had meant. As for why the UD is better, it's the VRMs. Better power delivery. Gigabyte did an excellent job this chipset where everyone else slacked.

Honestly since you were considering a dual build, I'd just go all out with a 9900K build and call it a day.

i mean i could always take a loan and get 9900k + 2080 but..... thats what i'm trying to avoid if i can lol. buy a mid tier thats upgradable and grade over time. instead of going into dept.. lol