Can i replace this part with some normal wire?

Hello, i have strange issue,

just to make it simple i will show you guys on a picture which part i didnt get in the box.

Its about the wire that holds the fan on the cooler, i did only get one that fits on the outside fan. Because this cooler have two fans, one in the middle and one outside that pushes warm outside.

Right now i just have fan on the one wire so it kinds of falls down if you know what I mean, but the question is:
Can I just buy normal wire and form it like the other one? Or is this wire kind of special with thermal fuctions?

Or could I just leave it with one wire from the box on the top of the fan?
Thanks for help

cpucooler.PNG

Yes, you can make your own with a coat hanger or sturdy wire. It may take a little bit of time/finesse to get it to fit right, but doable for sure. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

use a small ziptie

Maybe a strange question but will the ziptie not melt from the warm from the cooler?

I use myself those, they are quite good..

Why would you want to replace them?

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

7 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Yes, you can make your own with a coat hanger or sturdy wire. It may take a little bit of time/finesse to get it to fit right, but doable for sure. 

you think I could leave it just with one ? Or it is not recommended for longer time? because everything works normally, but ofcourse it would be better if the fan was sitting tight. I think i will buy som wire and try to make this part by myself, the only think i was wondering if this out the box is covered with some special thermal functionality

1 minute ago, Constantin said:

I use myself those, they are quite good..

Why would you want to replace them?

I dont want to replace them, 

the issue is that I just go 3 of them in the box. 2 for middle fan, i JUST one for the outside fan

I dont wanna to send the back whole product just because of this small thing

3 minutes ago, p4t0_l0giC said:

you think I could leave it just with one ? Or it is not recommended for longer time? because everything works normally, but ofcourse it would be better if the fan was sitting tight. I think i will buy som wire and try to make this part by myself, the only think i was wondering if this out the box is covered with some special thermal functionality

I wouldnt leave it with just 1. You would run the risk of the fan moving bouncing off the headsink and potentially damaging or breaking the fan as a result. You could likely  contact BeQuiet to get some sent to you since you did not receive the proper amount in the retail packaging. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

11 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

I wouldnt leave it with just 1. You would run the risk of the fan moving bouncing off the headsink and potentially damaging or breaking the fan as a result. You could likely  contact BeQuiet to get some sent to you since you did not receive the proper amount in the retail packaging. 

I will contact them today and see what they gonna say

I wrote an email to bequeit

the said that they will send me the lacking wire today. So problem is solved. Thank you for giving me this idea :)

On 4/23/2019 at 11:13 AM, p4t0_l0giC said:

Maybe a strange question but will the ziptie not melt from the warm from the cooler?

Only parts in your PC to reach melting temps are CPU and GPU cores. Cooler heatsink is hardly warm to touch.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 4/23/2019 at 4:24 AM, Skiiwee29 said:

This is what i would do get the right part..

On 4/23/2019 at 9:05 AM, p4t0_l0giC said:

Hello, i have strange issue,

just to make it simple i will show you guys on a picture which part i didnt get in the box.

Its about the wire that holds the fan on the cooler, i did only get one that fits on the outside fan. Because this cooler have two fans, one in the middle and one outside that pushes warm outside.

Right now i just have fan on the one wire so it kinds of falls down if you know what I mean, but the question is:
Can I just buy normal wire and form it like the other one? Or is this wire kind of special with thermal fuctions?

Or could I just leave it with one wire from the box on the top of the fan?
Thanks for help

cpucooler.PNG

RMA it. Why complicate things.

Why don't people read the whole thread before they reply? Ha have already contacted Be Quiet and the are sending over the missing part for free....

18 minutes ago, weallhatethemods said:

RMA it. Why complicate things.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:13 PM, kidroc666 said:

You could likely  contact BeQuiet to get some sent to you since you did not receive the proper amount in the retail packaging. 

This is what i would do get the right part..

Just now, Mattias Edeslatt said:

Why don't people read the whole thread before they reply? Ha have already contacted Be Quiet and the are sending over the missing part for free....

Oh cry me a river. Just trying to help. I won't bother next time.