Next???

Nano Adam

I just finished learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript and working on Swift.

I am looking for a language to learn that could grow my knowledge. I want one that fits nicely after learning the ones I listed.

Thanks

Awesome multi-purpose language:

Racket.

Racket is "a Lisp" (actually, a Scheme dialect) with an enormous standard library, including a web server, a GUI framework and even a PDF-generating sublanguage. Swift was inspired by some of Lisp's features. One could argue whether Common Lisp or Scheme is a better Lisp, but I find Racket to be more friendly to use.

------------------------------------------

Awesome math language:

APL.

That does not fit nicely after the ones you listed (in fact, neither HTML nor CSS are programming languages), but it is a good alternative to R which was suggested by @Firewrath9 and it even interacts with the .NET framework if you choose Dyalog APL (free for personal use). However, note that math-oriented languages are an... acquired taste.

------------------------------------------

Awesome web language:

C.

If what Racket provides does not match your needs, C could be a good alternative. It is a great language for server-side applications, widely supported, very fast and very small. Emitting HTML, CSS and JavaScript only takes one command - and you can even embed a database.

Write in C.

I assume only browser stuff? Then start on NodeJS, Typescript, backend applications basically. You'll learn how to make a full web stack :). If you want something more low level see the comment up ^, my personal 2 cents would be C.

I personally like PHP 

though you could use node with JavaScript. 

These are server side programming languages. 

SQL goes hand in hand with server side code too (kinda like but no exactly how html & css go hand in hand.)