Raspberry pi 3b+ vs orange pi win plus

Hi guys, I want to start testing some ideas with this kind of systems. I've been doing some research and found that this particular model of orange pi (win plus) has better specs than the best raspberry pi currently available (3b+). I basically want to test some game streaming, game emulation and android capabilities.

I know raspberry pi has a much more developed support community than orange pi, so my question is if it's a good idea to start directly with orange pi or better keep it safe and go with raspberry pi. Remember there will be my first experiences with these miniPCs.

Thanks

As someone who owns 3 Raspberry Pi's (Pi Zero, 3b and 3b+) I can say you'd be better off with the Rpi because of the community support. The 3b+ has 802.11 AC wifi with a 5ghz/2ghz connection that's directly on the SOC instead of running through USB. I stream games over 5ghz wifi from my desktop to my Rpi that's in my Arcade cabinet and it works like a dream, game emulation is pretty good. A little overclocking may be required to run something like an N64 game which prove to be difficult for the pi to run. My personal recommendation is to purchase an Amazon Echo USB power brick (pretty sure it's a 9watt brick) because it's more than enough power to run the Pi stable with a hefty over clock.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor