So my new case comes today...

A nice beautiful Corsair 750D, Learned a valueable lesson today, check the contents of the case carefully

before gutting old case, because i didn't, took everything out, gave it a nice dust, went to put it all in the

750D, case is missing it's Mobo stand off's, tried using stand off's from old case, no dice, stand off's were

too tall, such a bummer, contacted ncix, as thats where i bought it from, hoping they'll quickly ship me

the proper stand offs for it, if not, i guess i'll contact corsair in hopes they'll send me them.

Hopefully they ship quickly! :) Good thing you checked before doing anything, great habit to have.

A nice beautiful Corsair 750D, Learned a valueable lesson today, check the contents of the case carefully

before gutting old case, because i didn't, took everything out, gave it a nice dust, went to put it all in the

750D, case is missing it's Mobo stand off's, tried using stand off's from old case, no dice, stand off's were

too tall, such a bummer, contacted ncix, as thats where i bought it from, hoping they'll quickly ship me

the proper stand offs for it, if not, i guess i'll contact corsair in hopes they'll send me them.

Corsair should take care of you.

Quote me to get a reply!

Corsair should take care of you.

I already contacted ncix, as it's the first thing that came to mind, but it's probably a good idea, just to shoot a email to corsair

as well

^ standoffs are raised and stamped circles

CPU: 4770k @ 4.6 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G-Skill Trident X 16GB @ 1866 COOLER: EK Custom Loop (Supremacy/780 Block/360mm/280mm/MCP35X/Bitspower Res) GPU: Galaxy GTX 780 HOF @1425  STORAGE: 120GB/240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 2TB WD Black, 3TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA Supenova 1000G2 Case: Corsair 750D with 140mm Akasa Vipers MONITOR: Asus VG248QE

As dumb as I feel, I couldn't be more relieved, I apologize for my lack of motherboard trey design knowledge, I didn't know cases came with such a thing like built in stand offs.

the corsair obsidian 750d and 350d do come with pre-installed standoffs.  Next time your feeling in the dark about something do a google search.

Corsair 350D + AF Quiet Edition | Asus VI Gene ROG | 4770K OC 4.6ghz | H100i + SP Quiet Edition | 16gb DDR3 1866 Dominator Platinum | EVGA GTX 780 Ti OC | Corsair AX860 | 840 Evo SSD x2, WD Scorpio Black | Asus VG248QE + G-Sync | Ducky Shine 3 | DeathAdder 2013

As dumb as I feel, I couldn't be more relieved, I apologize for my lack of motherboard trey design knowledge, I didn't know cases came with such a thing like built in stand offs.

You're not the only one has done this. I did the exact same thing when buying my cheap bitfenix case

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W