What color tubing/liquid!?!? PC-O11 Dynamic..

I can't decide what tubing to go with.. I Ordered soft tubing with barbs for now just to test everything until I get back from vacation this spring break.. I thought this would be easy, but I don't want to change it for a while and I don't want to be stuck with something I don't like later on.. 

I'm thinking stainless steel or chrome only to match the silver-ish parts already in my case (not planned). Or if I should paint those silver parts black since everything is already very dark and go with PETG.. I already bought "blood red" cryofuel by EK (not stuck on this) while I was at Micro Center as I thought it would look good with the black theme, also because there weren't many options anyway..

I really can't decide what to do and maybe someone can help or something. This is my first loop. I think if I go chrome plated or stainless steel that I'll buy pre bent pieces, although I've only seen the chrome ones come like this on performance-pcs, and use some 90s here and there where needed.. With PETG I will probably bend everything, unless I could find it pre bent as well (can't believe you can't, at least I havent seen it), just so I don't have to bend it.. I'm good with stuff like this so I'm not stressing it. I just need some advice on which route to take and which color scheme would look best..

This might seem really simple but I can't decide, I continously keep changing my cart on performance-pcs.com..

I originally thought I was going to vertically mount the GPU but now I don't think I'm going to because of the radiator. And so now I'm stuck with the silver backplate.. 

Both blocks are RGB, not the pump/res, RAM is Trident Z RGB, probably using RGB fans, maybe Lian Li ones because they're cheap.. 

Who knows, maybe I'll get the soft tubing on there and be happy lol. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks!!! 

20190410_205032.thumb.jpg.487b9cec12997d149ee4fa53d07ec717.jpg

This is just an idea.. 

zop1.jpg.710dff7ca473dfabb0920a0d42b538d9.jpg.2bcf6d3686106d234d39bcf30c774049.jpg

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Will chrome plated look too shiny compared to the silver in there now? That's why I'm thinking stainless steel but that doesn't come pre bent and I don't feel like spending $100 bucks on benders..? 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium

A simple silver with straight DI and a touch of algicide will get the job done. I think Masterkleer makes one.

6 minutes ago, RobFRaschke said:

A simple silver with straight DI and a touch of algicide will get the job done. I think Masterkleer makes one.

Would chrome plated work or match the silver backplate? 

1 minute ago, ch3w2oy said:

Would chrome plated work or match the silver backplate? 

I haven't seen a chrome look plastic tube actually hold up well over time. And I think a duller silver would match better. 

Just now, RobFRaschke said:

I haven't seen a chrome look plastic tube actually hold up well over time. And I think a duller silver would match better. 

I'm not using colored plastic.. Chrome plated copper.. http://www.performance-pcs.com/barrowch-14mm-pre-bending-90-chrome-plated-copper-rigid-tube-double-90.html

But I would like to use stainless steel due to the duller look as well, but it requires more fittings since I can't buy it bent already..

If I go PETG, it's gonna be clear, I think, with colored liquid. 

15 minutes ago, RobFRaschke said:

I'm sure I read that you don't want to invest in tubing benders?

I don't want to, no. The chrome plated ones come pre bent with 90 degree angles, which is the only reason I'm considering it over stainless steel.. If I can get pre bent stainless steel I would be set.. I can bend PETG myself.. 

21 hours ago, ch3w2oy said:

I don't want to, no. The chrome plated ones come pre bent with 90 degree angles, which is the only reason I'm considering it over stainless steel.. If I can get pre bent stainless steel I would be set.. I can bend PETG myself.. 

Ah, pre-bent 90s and fittings to join between or do smaller angles? Sounds like a good plan. Do that.