You Better Be Quick UPDATED Down to 44 games UPDATED SUNDAY

Paul Rudd

Cheap As Can Be prices are going on at GMG right now. You better be as quick as you possibly can if any of them interest you. The stocks are always insanely low.

EDIT: There's currently 44 games(was at 99) left in stock as low as $0.25.

I've narrowed down my recommendations that are still in stock to 7 games.

I added Action Alien to my list of recommendations below. As well as Gone In November.

Action Alien $0.25 94% Off $3.99 Added Sunday Only worth it to gamers that get a kick out or $0.25 arcade machine shooters.

Gone In November $0.25 75% Off $0.99 Added Sunday If you're into reading what depressed people are thinking throughout their day on ceilings and walls.

Just Hero $0.25 75% Off $0.99 Easily a hidden gem. Buy it. Just buy it.

The Last Door Season One $0.25 97% Off $9.99 May only appeal to heavy P&C gamers.

Madrobot X $0.25 92% Off $2.99 A shoot em' up that IS well worth $0.25(I finally bought it). If you're into Shoot Em' Ups, I HIGHLY recommend this game.

Bards Gold $0.45 94% Off $7.99 Very Positive on Steam. Bought this and LOVE it. If you are into rogue-lite/likes and platformers w/ replay value, this is a must buy.

Overlord $0.59 88% Off $4.99 Great Xbox 360 game. May only appeal to fans of such games like War for the Overworld or Fable. Throw in some Styx as well.

Rise of the Argonauts $0.59 94% Off $9.99 OUT OF STOCK Combat upgrade system. Dialogue choices make it feel like Dragon Age/Mass Effect/Skyrim ish.

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising $0.69 93% Off $9.99 OUT OF STOCK Suppose to be as good as Arma. It looks great, just tiny things that hold it back.

You just missed all these... among others.

Barrow Hill $0.25 97% Off $7.99 OUT OF STOCK

Chainsaw Warrior $0.25 96% Off $5.99 OUT OF STOCK

Dreambreak $0.25 96% Off $6.99 OUT OF STOCK

Hiiro $0.25 92% Off $2.99 OUT OF STOCK POSSIBLE HIDDEN GEM? Don't overlook it. Very Positive reviews on Steam. I just bought it and feel no regret so far.

Last Inua $0.25 97% Off $7.99 OUT OF STOCK

Melissa K and the Heart of Gold CE $0.25 97% Off $9.99 OUT OF STOCK Hidden object games are everywhere. I like to point out the ones that are dirt cheap.

Planes Bullets and Vodka $0.25 75% Off $0.99 OUT OF STOCK I remember this game from doing weekly Steam deals. Seems decent for what it is.

Save The Ninja Clan $0.25 75% Off $0.99 OUT OF STOCK On here only because I'm such a sucker for these types of games.

Scrap Garden $0.25 97% Off $9.99 OUT OF STOCK

Stealth Bastard Deluxe $0.25 97% Off $9.99 OUT OF STOCK

Street Racing Syndicate $0.25 92% Off $2.99 OUT OF STOCK May only appeal to PS2 owners. Very Positive reviews on Steam.

Taxi $0.25 95% Off $4.99 OUT OF STOCK I read a review that said, "Not a bad game, just needs some lovin'." So I threw it on here.

Valkyrius Prime $0.25 97% Off $7.99 OUT OF STOCK

Goblins and Grottos $0.39 97% Off $12.99 OUT OF STOCK If you like The Lost Vikings on the SNES then this game is for you.

Air Conflicts Secret Wars $0.49 92% Off $5.99 OUT OF STOCK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI5G0maAruc May only appeal to a very select few.

Reign of Bullets $0.49 95% Off $9.99 OUT OF STOCK If you're into Shoot Em' Ups. Looks pretty polished too.

Rise of the Triad $0.49 97% Off $14.99 OUT OF STOCK Latest game to go. Someone got an excellent steal here.

Damnation $0.59 94% Off $9.99 OUT OF STOCK If you like dated Xbox 360 games, this is a decent deal.

Lost Sea $0.59 96% Off $14.99 OUT OF STOCK Graphics look Cel shaded and the game is $15 so I threw it on here. Seems decent. Mixed reviews on Steam.

Krater $0.69 95% Off $14.99 OUT OF STOCK Last game to make this list. No clue why. It's a $15 game and I watched a dude actually play it for 44 minutes.

Overlord II $0.69 93% Off $9.99 OUT OF STOCK Great sequel to the first one. Still own both on Xbox 360. Wish this was $0.25 then I'd buy it since I already own it.

Train Valley $0.69 93% $9.99 OUT OF STOCK

Manual Samuel $0.99 90% Off $9.99 BACK TO FULL PRICE

Ridge Racer Unbounded $3.99 73% Off $14.99 OUT OF STOCK

I've researched all 99(now 44) of the games involved with this deal. About a third of that appeals interesting to me and about a third of these 33 or so games would I ever even buy. But at these prices, there's really no reason to not build your Steam library while this is going on. Out of what you see above, I recommend to at least look into these games and see for yourself if they are worth these dirt cheap prices.

25 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

as low as $0.25.

Doesn't matter how bad the game is, at the price of a gumball if it delivers as much or more satisfaction it's a good buy

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

If I didn't already own it, dirt rally at 3.49 is a hell of a steal, especially if you own a VR headset. 

"Surround yourself with professionals and never be the smartest person in the room" -Someone much smarter than I

Find me on Rainbow 6 seige - Beeried94

3 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Doesn't matter how bad the game is, at the price of a gumball if it delivers as much or more satisfaction it's a good buy

I don't know. I like me a good gumball. And the Mexican joint on the corner upgraded the machines so now they're 50 cents.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I don't know. I like me a good gumball. And the Mexican joint on the corner upgraded the machines so now they're 50 cents.

But instead of chewing one gumball for 10-20 minutes, you could buy almost any of the games above and keep them forever. Play them on a rainy day. When I buy games dirt cheap on Steam, sometimes I don't even get around to playing them at all. But one day, I will. And I'll look back to this day in time to thank for it.

Even if you only put in 10-20 minutes into one of these games, I feel that experience is a lot funner than spending it chewing on a gumball.

EDIT 1 hour after typing the comment above: I just put 17 straight minutes into Hiiro(a game I bought from above) and I must say(and I'm not just saying this), it's one of the best games I've ever played. I highly recommend whoever is reading this to buy it asap before it goes out of stock. It's worth way more than a gumball.

EDIT 1 more hour after typing the edit comment above this one: Well, you're out of luck. Hiiro is officially OUT OF STOCK. Thank goodness I snagged it.

Updated Thursday. Added Just Hero to my recommendations. At $0.25 it's a must buy. I completely overlooked this game until I actually watched a gameplay video on it. Now I'm addicted to it. You gotta hurry though because once people realize how good it is, they will snag it right up. If you are heavily into platformers then this game is a must own. I'd pay more than the full price, and I'm a bit frugal. So even if you don't get it for $0.25 now, it's worth paying full price later.

Just FYI, Operation Flashpoint was before ARMA. ARMA split off of it.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 minute ago, JZStudios said:

Just FYI, Operation Flashpoint was before ARMA. ARMA split off of it.

This I know. It was suppose to be as good as Arma though. 

Just now, Dr. Historic Low said:

This I know. It was suppose to be as good as Arma though. 

Well then.

#Muricaparrotgang