DirecPlay without admin privilages

feisi200

Hey everyone, i am trying to play GTA san andreas on school pc, i am bored at class and my laptop is at repair so i have to use their pcs, Thing is i need directplay to play gta at all. So i am asking you is there any way to get the DirectPlay to work without admin privilages ? My goal is to play samp.. Still 3 hours left until this class ends..

As its a decapriated Windows feature, it needs to be turned on from the Control Panel..... which requires admin rights.

Also, this took me three seconds to find on Google.

https://superuser.com/questions/1375404/how-can-i-enable-directplay-without-admin-rights

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

3 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

How about not using the school's resources for gaming and maybe pay attention to the class?

Just a hunch.

Its a stupid photoshop and i have done the thing that teacher wanted, why to be bored another 3 hours in such a trash subject.

Just now, limegorilla said:

As its a decapriated Windows feature, it needs to be turned on from the Control Panel..... which requires admin rights.

Also, this took me three seconds to find on Google.

https://superuser.com/questions/1375404/how-can-i-enable-directplay-without-admin-rights

ik i've seen that but there gotta be a way to make it anyway.

1 minute ago, feisi200 said:

ik i've seen that but there gotta be a way to make it anyway.

No. Well you could get the Installer but that will still require admin rights. Maybe - echoing @Wauthar - pay attention to the class that your in. Class computers are not meant for gaming, they are meant for schoolwork and productivity. I suggest you take advantage of this time for study

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

1 minute ago, limegorilla said:

No. Well you could get the Installer but that will still require admin rights. Maybe - echoing @Wauthar - pay attention to the class that your in. Class computers are not meant for gaming, they are meant for schoolwork and productivity. I suggest you take advantage of this time for study

As i've already written i've done everything teacher wanted no need to be bored anymore.

theres plenty more stuff to do, play a browser game, do stuff for your other class, read a book...

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

Just now, Neftex said:

theres plenty more stuff to do, play a browser game, do stuff for your other class, read a book...

Wanted to play samp with friend but probably will just stick with some browser game

4 minutes ago, damon needs a gaming pc said:

search run on the window search bar and and in the run search bar search gta if its on the computer

That will again just tell me to download the directplay and i will skip it and then i get error to download atleast directx 9 

2 minutes ago, damon needs a gaming pc said:

try this

i know already about run as invoker but how to run install of directplay as invoker

2 minutes ago, damon needs a gaming pc said:

maybe this

Its about error not about directx