trying to find a free way to play switch online

galagagamer1092
Go to solution Solved by Slottr,

Tell them to get a free trial of amazon prime, get the free 3 months of nintendo online through twitch prime

There's no other way without paying, besides it's like 20$ a year

hey does anyone on this forum have any method of using your pc in a peer to peer setup to transmit Bluetooth signals over the internet and broadcast them off of another pc to simulate a switch next to another person's switch? I wanted to play a bit of smash with a friend of mine but he doesn't have Nintendo online.

Tell them to get a free trial of amazon prime, get the free 3 months of nintendo online through twitch prime

There's no other way without paying, besides it's like 20$ a year

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I went to thinking this was a post about Nintendo to a post about networking and back to a post about Nintendo in under a minute. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 12:13 PM, Mira Yurizaki said:

If you're a nice person, you could sign up for the family plan which is like $35/yr and allows for I think 5 other accounts to be added to it.

Crazy value compared to other console plans - though granted PSN and XBL offer more stuff for your sub. But they also

cost like double. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)