Case with 360 top rad support.

AgentAY

As the title says pretty much. I would like to get into custom watercooling but my current case would be too small to sufficiently cool my stuff. I already know about the fractal meshify s2 and define s2 & r6. And the Lian Li o11 dynamic. Are there any other cases preferably less than $150?

And could fit an EATX mono. Mine is like 10.7 inches wide.

Just now, Slottr said:

I think the S2 is your best bet

Does it have good airflow? The define s2

2 minutes ago, AgentAY said:

Does it have good airflow? The define s2

Yeah it has fine airflow, I had a Define S and airflow in that one was just fine. The moduvent covers on the top add a great deal to it too.

Though for optimal airflow I'd definitely get the Meshify version

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

Yeah it has fine airflow, I had a Define S and cooling in that one was just fine. The moduvent covers on the top add a great deal to it too.

Though for optimal airflow I'd definitely get the Meshify version

I was looking at the meshify s2 and it’s like 180$ or something. I’d get the original meshify but I’d prefer to have the 360 rad be an exhaust

1 minute ago, AgentAY said:

I was looking at the meshify s2 and it’s like 180$ or something. I’d get the original meshify but I’d prefer to have the 360 rad be an exhaust

Newegg has all versions of it for <=155 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Newegg has all versions of it for <=155 

Oh yeah so I see. Well thanks haha!

On 4/6/2019 at 12:13 AM, AgentAY said:

As the title says pretty much. I would like to get into custom watercooling but my current case would be too small to sufficiently cool my stuff. I already know about the fractal meshify s2 and define s2 & r6. And the Lian Li o11 dynamic. Are there any other cases preferably less than $150?

On 4/6/2019 at 12:14 AM, AgentAY said:

And could fit an EATX mono. Mine is like 10.7 inches wide.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG fits the 360 at the top, but it's official E-ATX length is 264mm long (10.5") though I think I've seen slightly longer boards used on PCPartPicker. You have to have the motherboard overhang the rubber grommets so cable management wont be as easy, but the case is usually $100 and is basically a longer Meshify C. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25