Motherboard has 2 lan ports, which one to port forward

Ryu567

Basically i have motherboard that has 2 lan ports that i both connected to my router , because my router doesnt support gigabit so im running both cable to achieve it, but which Ipv4 addres should i port forward in my router?

To address your specific question, you can use IP address of either port, both will work equally well for forwarded traffic.

Unless you have some load balancing configured in place, you are not achieving anything by connecting two LAN ports to your router. I'd disconnect one.

I don't think running two cables are achiving what you're hoping for. If you wanted to achive higher speeds, you would need to run portchannel/bundled/teaming. Unless you're running some old enterprice hardware, your router probably doesn't support that. Also if it doesn't support Gigabit, you wont get a Gigabit connection by using two 100 mbit ports. Lastly, if you're pulling an IP on both interfaces. Windows is just going to prioritise one of the interfaces, and use that exclusively. No different than being on Wifi and plugging in a cable. It's not going to do any form of load balancing. It's just going to use the prioritised interface.

Just disconnect one and portforward that. :)

Ok, Thanks for the feedback guys will do what u guys told