Apple's lawsuits at it again - Youtuber sued for Defamation of brand new Apple Card product!

Well within 2 days of uploading a reaction to Apple's new Apple Card product and Apple's legal team did not waste a minute to send a 'Cease and Desist' letter to the author - Youtuber Graham Stephan to pull his opinionated Youtube video down. Right after the author did not comply they followed with a Defamation lawsuit. The Youtuber is defending himself with the 1A and Fair use, which is, IMO, totally right in doing so. 

The Youtuber was pointing out in his original video a shady history of Apple's partner in crime - Goldman Sachs, which was in the centre of 2008 financial crisis and explaining the not-so-great deal from Apple Card with chargeback of 2% when using Apple Pay instead of Apple Card where you will get only 1% back.

The original video, that caused the uproar in Cupertino linked below.

It is a April fool. Watch the end of the video.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

didn't feel like watching the whole video?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

4 minutes ago, Mihle said:

It is a April fool. Watch the end of the video.

Someone didn't watch the whole vid....

Or I could just stick with a regular credit card.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

6 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

eff, i got had ,_,

Well, I was too at the start, but then I checked....

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

I was actually a little surprised that Apple is only making the credit card for iPhone users