Red Light VGA on Motherboard

Hello, I have just recently built a custom pc and have recently hooked it into a monitor, but the bottom corner of my motherboard is colored red under the vga section. I have seen lots of videos where they replugged in all there cables on the motherboard and replaced ram to fix this issue. I have already tried all these steps but the red light is still there. Please help! The main problem is that the screen is totally black when the computer is fully functioning.

Parts List

Ryzen 5 2600X

Aorus Pro Wifi B450 Motherboard

G.Skill Aegis 16 GB DDR4 3000 Ram

Master Liquid ml240l rgb

Seagate 2tb Barracuda hard drive

Inland 240 GB SSD

Corsair 650W Semi-Modular PSU

Focus G Black Case

(No graphics card due to integrated CPU graphics)

-ZH7690

Just now, ZH7690 said:

Hello, I have just recently built a custom pc and have recently hooked it into a monitor, but the bottom corner of my motherboard is colored red under the vga section. I have seen lots of videos where they replugged in all there cables on the motherboard and replaced ram to fix this issue. I have already tried all these steps but the red light is still there. Please help! The main problem is that the screen is totally black when the computer is fully functioning.

Parts List

Ryzen 5 2600X

Aorus Pro Wifi B450 Motherboard

G.Skill Aegis 16 GB DDR4 3000 Ram

Master Liquid ml240l rgb

Seagate 2tb Barracuda hard drive

Inland 240 GB SSD

Corsair 650W Semi-Modular PSU

Focus G Black Case

(No graphics card due to integrated CPU graphics)

-ZH7690

Who told you that 2600x got an integrated GPU? It doesn't.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Is there any possibility to check your hardware in another different system?

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

i really do feel bad for all the people who just don't know better but damn do some research!!!

7 hours ago, seagate_surfer said:

Is there any possibility to check your hardware in another different system?

It won't make any difference, its an 2700X. Only AMD CPUs that have integrated graphics are those suffix-ed with a G like 2200G 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

Try only one RAM module at a time, be sure to push the module all the way through. I also read that someone was using the MOBO built without the screws, which caused the motherboard to touch the case and cause a short circuit. That person took him to the place where he bought it and they put some screws and the problem was solved. You should do the same if you don't know what else to do...

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming