Your go-to LAN Party games?

For those that still do LAN Parties (and everyone + anyone that's done em too), what are you go to games? 

As time goes forward and new games come out, we try to incorporate new(ish) games. Though a longtime staple for us was Battlefield 4. We tried to make things work with BF1, but it just never jived. BFV came out and all sorta lost interest in it. Overwatch has been one that has stuck for a while, as well as RB6: Siege for around half of us. Trackmania Nations Forever has turned into a fun one as well, happy thats free. We've experimented with DOOM, GoW4, Counter-Strike Source, and Starcraft for LAN Parties as well, but they didn't stick. 

So with that said, what are your guy's favorites? Have any suggestions? We don't have our next one scheduled yet, but hopefully sometime in August.

Here are some photos from our recent one this past Saturday.

lvMVDhxh.thumb.jpeg.fee0804e9ba099dd433bfe4c2f1926e0.jpeg

b9VGnwQZ.thumb.jpeg.02c57c6b1241bdf15b9538d84f1f13b7.jpeg

TQ04BTtj.thumb.jpeg.3370a72ddc03f1ed0686d6e6e2b9c81f.jpeg

XH1JmCyt.thumb.jpeg.7e3337f6b0981a7077883cd3574a9ba4.jpeg

Bunch more photos in the imgur album

https://imgur.com/a/qamEIwo

YouTube/CoalitionGaming - Cameras: Canon 1DX MkII, Canon EOS M6 MkII, Panasonic Lumix G85
The Gaming/Streaming/Editing Rig: Codename
LINCHPIN 
Ryzen 9 5900X // Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite mobo // 32gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600mhz // Swiftech Boreas custom CPU loop & IRIS Helix Fans // Lian LI PC-O11 Dynamic Case // Nvidia RTX 3080 FE  // Sandisk x400 1tb SSD // Micron 2tb SSD // WD 1tb Blue HDD // SK Hynix Gold P31 NVME 1tb SSD // 

Maybe not exactly the games you're looking for (as these are played on one console, rather than a couple PC's), but Super Smash Bros. (really any of them, Melee is still my favorite though) and Mario Kart (Double Dash or Wii) usually do pretty well.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I don't own any consoles but at this previous LAN party, someone brought a Switch with Smash...we never got to it lol. Though at the last LAN party, only one other person showed up with their computer and alot of people stopped by just to hang out throughout the day. So i shifted to my livingroom mini-PC with 3 Xbox 360 remotes and we played Dwarven Brawl Bros, Gang Beasts, and Brawlhalla most of the time. That was actually quite fun too.

YouTube/CoalitionGaming - Cameras: Canon 1DX MkII, Canon EOS M6 MkII, Panasonic Lumix G85
LINCHPIN 
Ryzen 9 5900X // Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite mobo // 32gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600mhz // Swiftech Boreas custom CPU loop & IRIS Helix Fans // Lian LI PC-O11 Dynamic Case // Nvidia RTX 3080 FE  // Sandisk x400 1tb SSD // Micron 2tb SSD // WD 1tb Blue HDD // SK Hynix Gold P31 NVME 1tb SSD // 

The only LAN parties I've participated in was with my friend, his brother, and my brother, us four used to play World of Warcraft back in the day! Good ol' times...

Seeing all your pictures of all the rigs and all your friends playing together really warms my heart, it's so nice and wholesome to see gaming bringing people together for fun and games.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Around 2005-6. a few of us had capable laptops and we would do the same. Go to a friend's house and play WoW together. Then around 2013, i fired up the LAN parties at my new place yet again (different group of people), then finally the current group since 2014. Im glad you feel the way you do. We do as well :)

LINCHPIN 

Supreme Commander is a great RTS if you're in to that kind of game (Not SupCom 2) we pretty much always end up playing FlatOut 2 as the night winds down becasue i'ts great goofy fun for all. Dont Starve Together is frequently somethign we play as we wit for people to show up. Smite is a common one for us as well. About hafl of us are EVE nerds so sometimes we do that for a bit. One thing that's worth figuring out is if you do better with playing WITH each other cooperatively or AGAINST each other and have games that each "faction" can play.

Ooh i like the FlatOut 2 suggestion.

Nah to Minecraft tho.

LINCHPIN 

Fortnite, Fortnite Save The World (Very chill game and nothing like battle royale version, i recommend it), FlatOut 2 too, i had good moments with this game and i still have it on my pc for that moments :D , WoW but i dont understand it much and we played on cracked servers, it was fun too, Minecraft (we are basically god builders and every survival world is full of fun) NFS Most Wanted 2005, GTA San Andreas (SA-MP or MTA) , GTA V, Battlefield 1943, Cod mw2, CS GO, CS 1.6

ohh these games are golden, i mean , NFS MW 2005, GTA SA, FlatOut, DOOM, BF1943, Cod Mw2, CS 1.6,1.5. I am 17 years old but my brother uses to play these games a lot and then we don't have a good pc so i was stucked with these games

I dont like newer games like bf1, bf5, even with the pc i have these days im still playing these old games multiplayer with my friends, or in lan partyes. They don't know about these games, they always ask me if there is other games like these. :) They used to play non stop gta v, bf5, cs go and fortnite

Sorry for my bad english, my native language is nowhere even close English alphabet