Is It Just Me...

536787755_aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9HL0cvMjc1MzQ0L29yaWdpbmFsLzAwMi5qcGc.jpg.3a1d65cfe1aa63f14b64cbf10238aa86.jpg

... or does anyone else prefer to close and re open their Web browser rather than re use the open tabs for another site?
I personally angrily close my browser if there's several open! 

Just feels like a fresh shiny browser rather than the dirty hoe full of open tabs!
Re using tabs just makes me feel like am splashing into a nasty tart!
? 

1 minute ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

I close the tab and create a new one. It probably does the same thing. Probably.

Lol yeah kinda the same thing.  There is however variables to this rule though... I only do this on a machine with SSD disks and or plenty of memory.

I wouldn't do this at work as my pc has a standard hard disk and not much memory.. takes too many seconds to re-open the browser ? 

16 minutes ago, Graham Carter said:

536787755_aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9HL0cvMjc1MzQ0L29yaWdpbmFsLzAwMi5qcGc.jpg.3a1d65cfe1aa63f14b64cbf10238aa86.jpg

... or does anyone else prefer to close and re open their Web browser rather than re use the open tabs for another site?
I personally angrily close my browser if there's several open! 

Just feels like a fresh shiny browser rather than the dirty hoe full of open tabs!
Re using tabs just makes me feel like am splashing into a nasty tart!
? 

Youre not wrong

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

-= Moved to Off Topic =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I have like 80 tabs at any one time, i reuse tabs a lot. im like your worst enemy browser wise

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

11 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I have like 80 tabs at any one time, i reuse tabs a lot. im like your worst enemy browser wise

This is very similar to what I do. I keep opening and reusing Chrome tabs until my PC runs out of RAM and crashes :)