"J.J. Abrams confirms 'Star Wars Episode VII' script is complete"

TopWargamer

http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/20/5326760/star-wars-episode-vii-script-complete-jesse-plemons-in-talks-to-star

J.J. Abrams' vision for a Star Wars sequel is one step closer to theaters today, as the director reveals the script for Star Wars Episode VII is complete. "We're working really hard and we've got our script and we're in deep prep," Abrams tells The Wrap, "full steam ahead, y'know."

Woo! Now all we have to do is wait until 2015 for the movie to come out.

;_;

COMIC SANS

Nooooo I want Abrams back on Star Trek! 

BTW Man of Steel 2 aka Bruce Wayne v Clark Kent is coming out that same summer! 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Nooooo I want Abrams back on Star Trek! 

BTW Man of Steel 2 aka Bruce Wayne v Clark Kent is coming out that same summer! 

2015 is aiming to be the best year of the decade for films at least 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Let's just all assume, that it is going to suck. Just so that our feelings don't get hurt. 

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Let's just all assume, that it is going to suck. Just so that our feelings don't get hurt. 

Don't forget the lens flare.

?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Lense flare actually is good when the screenplay is done right (firefly for instance(breaking bad too)).

Yeah. I am still in shock from Enders Game. I never expected much but I did not expect a pile of crap.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Star Wars Episode 7: Return of the lens flares

Seriously, I don't think Abrams is a bad director but to me, he lacks sense of artistic beauty.

144Hz goodness

Lense flare actually is good when the screenplay is done right (firefly for instance(breaking bad too)).

Yeah. I am still in shock from Enders Game. I never expected much but I did not expect a pile of crap.

i havent seen it yet i would probably go on a rampage if i paid money for it and it wasnt any good

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

i havent seen it yet i would probably go on a rampage if i paid money for it and it wasnt any good

Don't watch it... At all. Whatever picture of the enderverse you have in your head it is better than the movie.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"