Mineral oil air cooler?

So I was watching the mineral oil builds on LTT and got a crazy idea could you take something like the hydro 212 submerge it in mineral oil? maybe create a box around it or flip a motherboard upside down on a tank?  

From my knowledge of mineral oil and its usage for cooling computer, it's honestly not much more effect at cooling than air, hence the reason why they tend to use bigger "fish tanks" style of cases since there's more more liquid to be able to dispense the heat throughout the system, so having a small container just for the oil to cool a radiator would actually limit it since air can dissipate throughout the room and you'd need a decent size tank to prevent your system from overheating. And you probably could just flip it upside down in a tank as long as it has enough circulation to push the warm oil down and bring the cool oil to the top, but as I addressed before, the amount of oil needed to properly cool the system, you might as well put the whole board in to make it look cooler.

WINDOWS HAS NOT DETECTED A KEYBOARD

PLEASE PRESS 'F1' TO CONTINUE OR 'F2' TO ABORT.

ok then what about using the air cooler and a water cooler just add a pump?

4 minutes ago, Chadcochran said:

ok then what about using the air cooler and a water cooler just add a pump?

Are you talking about like replacing the water for mineral oil in the loop or submerging them both in oil and using a pump for circulation in the oil, or am I missing something? Sorry, I just don't exacting get your wording.

10 minutes ago, MarbleHornets said:

Are you talking about like replacing the water for mineral oil in the loop or submerging them both in oil and using a pump for circulation in the oil, or am I missing something? Sorry, I just don't exacting get your wording.

No you had it right I guess I changed my idea to can you make an air cooler as a water cooler and use the fins as like a rad. I assume you would have to make a box around it I dont think its very feasible; however, I think its a pretty cool idea just a weird hybrid. 

7 minutes ago, Chadcochran said:

No you had it right I guess I changed my idea to can you make an air cooler as a water cooler and use the fins as like a rad. I assume you would have to make a box around it I dont think its very feasible; however, I think its a pretty cool idea just a weird hybrid. 

You defiantly could do something like that, but not practical. Defiantly a unique idea, it'd make for one heck of a build, haha

16 minutes ago, MarbleHornets said:

You defiantly could do something like that, but not practical. Defiantly a unique idea, it'd make for one heck of a build, haha

it would definitely get some looks a a Lan lol

10 minutes ago, Chadcochran said:

it would definitely get some looks a a Lan lol

Good luck getting it there in one piece, and make sure not to table flip if you rage, haha

23 hours ago, MarbleHornets said:

Good luck getting it there in one piece, and make sure not to table flip if you rage, haha

ohhh no promises this seems like a task flip the tables. you know its just the process lol.