Motherboard Compatibility from Prebuilts Computers

I have a dell inspiron  3647 with a i3 4150. I also have a gtx 1050ti and I want to move the motherboard into a new case to fit my graphics card. I think my motherboard is a standard mini itx. Other than the screw layout, what else should I look for with that won't be compatible with standard stuff?

PC: A10 6700, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz, GTX 1050ti, 1TB HDD and Prebuilt motherboard, case, power supply & cooler

Laptop (Asus Vivovook X510UA): i5 8250u 8gb DDR4 2400mhz 256gb SSD

PC: A10 6700, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz, GTX 1050ti, 1TB HDD and Prebuilt motherboard, case, power supply & cooler

Laptop (Asus Vivovook X510UA): i5 8250u 8gb DDR4 2400mhz 256gb SSD

Will you be using the same Power supply and fans etc?

What brand of gpu do you have? because the case of the gpu might get in the way of other parts for example

Also, what case are you buying for your new system?

Dell optiplexes use custom headers for things like power button, frontpanel and stuff like that. Maybe inspiron is the same. Open yours up and take a look at all the connectors and confirm you have the ability to plug them into standard ATX things.

There's a potential that it's NOT a standard sized MOBO. If this is the case, you could consider grabbing a cheap used MOBO with the same socket (LGA1150) on ebay. They vary in price, and if this is one of those builds where you stick a nice GPU in a free or $50 computer, that may offset your build evaluation, but they aren't pricey. I see some for less than $10.

So my advice? Try popping your stuff in a new case, and see how it goes! If it all works, or works well enough to live with it, perfect! If not, there's a cheap potential upgrade path in a new, non proprietary MOBO.

if you post pictures of all the connectors on here then we can tell you what needs adapting

i transplanted an optiplex into a standard mATX case but i had to custom-splice the power button, frontpanel, and use adapters for the fan headers