Are there 3D CAD files of various watercooling parts?

I'm asking this because I want to configure a 3D scale model of a hardline watercooling system for my case. I'm looking for 3D files of radiators, angle adapters, waterblocks (Gpu and Cpu), tubing, pumps, and water reservoirs. I want the parts to snap to each other on Autodesk Inventor. 

There are some, but i personaly find it easier to plan using generic blocks (of the right size) for planning.

I think sketchup has a free database of some.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Should I try to make some accurate models of some? I mean, if it helps others plan the placement of their parts.

Sketch up got a really big database of 3d models for watercooling gear, almost entire collection of bitspower fittings, loads of rads and waterblocks. 

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/?hl=en

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

This is a great idea of stuff to model. I'll look into what's out there and what we are lacking... 

Anything you need that you don't see?

5 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

This is a great idea of stuff to model. I'll look into what's out there and what we are lacking... 

Anything you need that you don't see?

I have not seen any 360 rads or accurate AMD socket (TR2, am4, am3) water blocks. All of the measurements are off. And there are very few of or no angled fittings/ compression fittings. That is what I have seen so far.

I'm currently in need of an am3+/ am4 waterblock from ekwb and a 360 rad from ekwb.

Just now, Kaicer said:

I'm currently in need of an am3+/ am4 waterblock from ekwb and a 360 rad from ekwb.

I can't promise anything as of yet, but I'll look into it!

(Also I know VERY little about water cooling gear, but with a good reference, anything can be modeled.)

9 hours ago, Kaicer said:

I'm asking this because I want to configure a 3D scale model of a hardline watercooling system for my case. I'm looking for 3D files of radiators, angle adapters, waterblocks (Gpu and Cpu), tubing, pumps, and water reservoirs. I want the parts to snap to each other on Autodesk Inventor. 

You would be best to create a rough model on your own software of choice, most manufacture's will provide at least a basic engineering drawing which you can model the waterblocks and such off of. 

The tried and true method is to get the PC components installed and to then visually and physically measure the clearances and spaces available for fittings various watercooling components. 

8 hours ago, Kaicer said:

I have not seen any 360 rads or accurate AMD socket (TR2, am4, am3) water blocks. All of the measurements are off. And there are very few of or no angled fittings/ compression fittings. That is what I have seen so far.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/u72ce43ed-f831-4b84-b329-4ef50eb471ad/Bitspower-Fittings-Matt-Black?hl=en bitspower fittings

most of fittings are about the same dimentions, sketchup is good for a quick sketch to get a general idea what you need and if it fits or not. For fabrication it is better use other software.

for ekwb rads just search for ekwb on 3dwarehouse

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop