Which Pebble Steel should i choose?

Stefan Becker

Title pretty much says it all.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

The one you like

If you have the money.

If you don't have much money, go on with the normal one. I guess the black matte one costs 25X $. Not sure though.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Black Matte all the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

This is a matter of personal preference.. its not up to us do decide what colour you should get..

anyhoo, i like the black one better, but thats just my opinion

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I personally think the brushed stainless looks the most elegant and the most like a "normal watch". That would definitely be my choice.

Black Matte all the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Brushed Stainless :D:D

See. This is my problem: The Stainless one looks better with the leather strap, but the matte looks better with the metal strap D:

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

See. This is my problem: The Stainless one looks better with the leather strap, but the matte looks better with the metal strap D:

Sorry I just had to :D

MXY1Bvr.png

Sorry I just had to :D

MXY1Bvr.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

tumblr_lvindqFkn11r76lino1_400.jpg