Cant get air out of the system.

Hej! I've just built my first water cooled system. And i have runned in to a problem. There is like foam in the system, guess its airbubbles. I have turned the computer in every way possible. It looks fine when im running the pump. And as soon as i turn it off. The fenomena appears again. 

20190304_085103.jpg

20190304_085033.jpg

Now, I haven't build any custom watercooled PCs before, but I've heard that sometimes air in the loop can escape if you tilt the case around when the loop is running.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

how long have you run it for? my loop took some time to push all the air out. If its already been leak tested, turn the pump up to max speed and let it run for a while leaving the fill cap off for air to escape. At least thats what worked for me and my setup seems pretty similar. cpu & gpu blocks, 2 rads, d5 pump (not sure what pump you have).

cant stress this enough MAKE SURE YOU ARE 100% POSITIVE IT WONT LEAK before turning the pump all the way up and leaving it unattended.

The Beast:

i9 9900k (5.1Ghz all cores)
2080ti FE
32gb 2x16 trident z royal 3200c14
xi hero mobo
evga 1300 80+ gold
2x 1tb 970 pro
1tb 860 evo
6tb wd red
view 71 case

Custom loop (cpu & gpu)
420 & 360mm rads, ek water blocks.
asus PG279Q 27in 1440p 144hz ips gsync monitor

K70 mk2 k/b, G502 mouse, hyper x cloud revolver s headset.

(FOR SALE)

Sager NP8372

i7 7820hk, GTX 1070, 32gb ram, 17.3 in G sync display at 90hz. 500gb 960 evo. less than 1in thick.

Trident Z rgb 2x16 3200c14

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1066259-trident-z-rgb-2x16-3200c14-fs/

Leave it to sit and the foam will go away and turn into a single or a couple bubbles you can tilt out. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

It's taken my build around a month to get all the air out (the water level in the res has gone down a small amount after I started using it).  

4 hours ago, Falco5150 said:

how long have you run it for? my loop took some time to push all the air out. If its already been leak tested, turn the pump up to max speed and let it run for a while leaving the fill cap off for air to escape. At least thats what worked for me and my setup seems pretty similar. cpu & gpu blocks, 2 rads, d5 pump (not sure what pump you have).

cant stress this enough MAKE SURE YOU ARE 100% POSITIVE IT WONT LEAK before turning the pump all the way up and leaving it unattended.

During leak testing I ran my pump at 100% for like 18 hours with nothing else plugged into the PSU. If OP did the same, it should be fine