New PC Build - Corsair H150i fan placement

I've recently built a new computer and was just wondering if my setup is correct. I have a corsair H150i rgb cooler with the ML120 Fans on the outside of the radiator - corsair logo visible from outside the case (corsair 500d rgb se glass panel). Also another 3 120LL fans on the inside of the radiator - corsair logo visible inside of case. Did I put the fans the wrong way around? My aim was push pull but I'm not sure what I did is correct. It's my first time building a computer after all 

5 minutes ago, Devsense said:

I've recently built a new computer and was just wondering if my setup is correct. I have a corsair H150i rgb cooler with the ML120 Fans on the outside of the radiator - corsair logo visible from outside the case (corsair 500d rgb se glass panel). Also another 3 120LL fans on the inside of the radiator - corsair logo visible inside of case. Did I put the fans the wrong way around? My aim was push pull but I'm not sure what I did is correct. It's my first time building a computer after all 

Fans always blow across the struts holding the fan to the frame, so if you have that showing on both sides it means your fans are trying to fight each other and you're likely not get any air flow. Take your fans off and check for some arrows the side of the frame, they will show you which direction the fan spins and which direction the air flow is going to go.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

I believe what you have right now is set as pull/pull, so both sides are trying to pull air through the rad. pull one of them off and check the arrows around the side to see which way the air is going. 

The Corsair logo's rather than the spec's of the fan ? The logo (pirate ship) is the side air is pulled through the fans so....

Problem 1:

In your case you have set them (ML-120's) to pull air in through the front of the case through the radiator AND the LL-120's set to pull air from the inside of the case through the radiator - so they are currently set to push-push. So the answer is no, they aren't set correctly (it should be set to push-pull). The fans on the inside of the case/radiator need to be flipped around to ensure they pull air through the radiator (the sticker you see showing inside the case should be the spec's of the fans).

Problem 2:

When you set fans up in push-pull on a radiator, best practice would be to match the fans (6 x ML or 6 x LL fans).  In your case, you're running of ML-120's and LL-120's which differ in their maximum speeds, static pressure and air flow (with the ML fans exceeding the LL.specs on all three of these elements unless they are ML RGB fans which are lesser spec'ed fans than the LL models). I assume the H150I came with the ML series fans and you purchase the LL series fans.If RGB is your things and you decide to replace the ML fans with LL's, get the triple pack that comers with a LNP and an RGB hub. (You'll need the second RGB hub as you'll have too many RGB connections that your existing hub n your case can support.)

Cheers for the info guys, much appreciated. I'll work on addressing these problems once I'm home. 

15 minutes ago, Blai5e said:

The Corsair logo's rather than the spec's of the fan ? The logo (pirate ship) is the side air is pulled through the fans so....

Problem 1:

In your case you have set them (ML-120's) to pull air in through the front of the case through the radiator AND the LL-120's set to pull air from the inside of the case through the radiator - so they are currently set to push-push. So the answer is no, they aren't set correctly (it should be set to push-pull). The fans on the inside of the case/radiator need to be flipped around to ensure they pull air through the radiator (the sticker you see showing inside the case should be the spec's of the fans).

Problem 2:

When you set fans up in push-pull on a radiator, best practice would be to match the fans (6 x ML or 6 x LL fans).  In your case, you're running of ML-120's and LL-120's which differ in their maximum speeds, static pressure and air flow (with the ML fans exceeding the LL.specs on all three of these elements unless they are ML RGB fans which are lesser spec'ed fans than the LL models). I assume the H150I came with the ML series fans and you purchase the LL series fans.If RGB is your things and you decide to replace the ML fans with LL's, get the triple pack that comers with a LNP and an RGB hub. (You'll need the second RGB hub as you'll have too many RGB connections that your existing hub n your case can support.)

What about if I keep the ML fans as intake on the front of radiator pulling cool air into the system. Then take the LL fans placing 2 on top of the case and one as a rear - all exhausting air outside of the case. Would this be a much better option? Spent a lot on my system thus far hence why I'm not too keen on spending more money on fans. 

That would work plus you'd also create positive pressure in your case (as the ML fans are stronger) and save on dust buildup. If I were you, I'd still have the case "exhaust fans" (LL's) connected to the H150i so they are controlled by the system's fluid temperature.