YouTube recommendations are getting EXTREMELY aggressive

Fasauceome
12 hours ago, fasauceome said:

聽videos about r/, and for several days my recommended feed was littered with r/ videos.

I did the same and had the same trouble as you described. Same shit happened every time I watch a video about WW2. It is really annoying because nothing helps.

Yeah gotta love youtube, watch 1 compilation of something and you get flooded with more. And a lot of times it just shows random crap from random people that have videos I don't find interesting. But sometimes it really works and shows stuff i'd watch. What really annoys me is the notifications not working half the time and missing videos.

Discord:聽Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue,聽Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

It really differs on uses. If you watch anything including news or studies it really favors those into your feed. But I don't get recommended many car videos though that's all I watch. It likes to recommend things you've only watched a little, too.聽

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil聽

Watching John Oliver? Lol why would you torture yourself. That guy is the definition of a know it all twat who actually knows nothing.

id rather stare at the ground than hear his trash opinions.

• CPU 12900k聽聽聽Motherboard聽Asus z690 prime聽RAM聽32gb gskill 3200 trident zGPU Msi suprim聽RTX3080 wekwb block聽Case聽011 dynamic聽PSU聽Evga gq聽聽850w 1tb NVME m.2 boot drive

1 minute ago, Srius1 said:

Watching John Oliver? Lol why would you torture yourself. That guy is the definition of a know it all twat who actually knows nothing.

id rather stare at the ground than hear his trash opinions.

Thanks for your input. real helpful.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black聽(with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux聽- Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I need?聽ATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explained,聽group reg is bad

i have no idea whats going on with it lately its weird.. i get stuff not even related to anything i watch either and if i do its not even in english so many computer stuff shows up in other things and im kinda like.. i thought this would at least show me things my area language is unless i chose to locate other things. maybe this is normal who knows but i find it annoying whats worse lately shoving the paid stuff in my recommendations and its like.. go away i don't care nor do i have money for something i wouldn't be interested in anyway no matter how much i remove it, it always comes back 2x as worse later.