The coolermaster N520 IS BACK

brownninja97

How long can i keep this up, this is my eighth news post in a row.

57a.jpg

Anyone remember this, no you dont because its ancient, this cooler is so old that it came out before Coolermaster was around.

Anyways it has been 5 years now so it deserved to be refurbished, the fin stack has now been shifted a bit to be more effecient and there are now 8mm heatpipes(badass incoming) and there are four of them(super-badass incoming). I wait for the name, its now called the Cm N520-2(God-ass incoming) and there are two 120mm fans which come with it. Sadly there is no info on the mounting point but i think that its likely to be on all modern sockets so there are no worries there.

http://www.techpowerup.com/196814/cooler-master-shows-off-2nd-generation-n520-cpu-cooler.html

And another news post bites the dust.....

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

STOP POST FARMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

STOP POST FARMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

The news must continue, for every new post i do, topwargamer loses a post. This is war.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

awaits remake of Volcano 7

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

The fans will be lined up, right?  ^_^

yes they will, most likely

Listen if you care.

Stop spamming. Jesus Christ.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png

its not spam if they are relevant new topics.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Spamming is when stupid threads are made, none of the 12 threads ive put up or is it 13, anyways none of those threads are spam.

Listen if you care.

Nice! keep up the good news posting work.

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."

I wwanna se the cm jet cooler make its return.. that thing was more badass than baby jesus riding a t-rex with laser eyes shooting anicent mayans with pulse rifles

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

its not spam if they are relevant new topics.

What is your definition of relevant? If you ask me, half of the topics he has posted today are irrelevant. It is good to contribute.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

What is your definition of relevant? If you ask me, half of the topics he has posted today are irrelevant. It is good to contribute.

posts that actually have some useful info in them and news items that have not been previously posted. i would call that relevant

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Oh my bad im sorry, people dont need to know about new products, people dont need to get happy that they are about to come out and they dont need to know the specs of them, i have no idea the hell your version of relevant  is.

Listen if you care.

Anyone remember this, no you dont because its ancient, this cooler is so old that it came out before Coolermaster was around.

What does this mean? Coolermaster cooler came out before Coolermaster was a round?

What does this mean? Coolermaster cooler came out before Coolermaster was a round?

Rule one to know when you read an article by me: Expect a stupid joke which normally makes no sense.

Listen if you care.

Rule one to know when you read an article by me: Expect a stupid joke which normally makes no sense.

Good to know.

Looks good, interested to see how it performs.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Oh my bad im sorry, people dont need to know about new products, people dont need to get happy that they are about to come out and they dont need to know the specs of them, i have no idea the hell your version of relevant  is.

...and since when did you see people posting an entire thread here every time a tiny little product comes out?

My build:

Not here to hate or anything, but that is one of the most god-awful, hideously ugly coolers I have ever seen. But if they can impress me with a good sound signature and performance, I have no quarrels.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

...and since when did you see people posting an entire thread here every time a tiny little product comes out?

How about for the last year

Listen if you care.

Not here to hate or anything, but that is one of the most god-awful, hideously ugly coolers I have ever seen. But if they can impress me with a good sound signature and performance, I have no quarrels.

Well then its a Noctua situation where its power over appearance.

Listen if you care.

Well then its a Noctua situation where its power over appearance.

I'm not saying that I would buy this: I will easily give up a few degrees for a super sexy looking rig, but I have no hate for cooler and would happily recommend it if it performs well. I guess it just comes down to personal experience.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I'm not saying that I would buy this: I will easily give up a few degrees for a super sexy looking rig, but I have no hate for cooler and would happily recommend it if it performs well. I guess it just comes down to personal experience.

Yeah id stick with the dark rock series, im unlikely to ever get a water cooler because i dont like the appearance of them, i kinda like the zalman reservator thing but its quite big.

Listen if you care.