CPU Z Shows x8 as max supported PCI Express

Hi everyone, I'm about to buy a Ryzen 5 2600X and Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 off of someone from reddit, and I had a question about the timestamp he sent me. I was wondering why, in CPU-Z, it says the link width and max supported PCIe lanes is x8 and not x16. I think it could be because it appears he might have other PCIe cards installed in the lower slots, but I just cannot tell for sure. I'll attach the timestamps below, let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

TimestampCPUZ.jpg

timestampmobo.jpg

looks as though other devices are getting bandwidth as well, so the graphics card is lowered to x8. not really a big deal, it won't affect performance.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

looks as though other devices are getting bandwidth as well, so the graphics card is lowered to x8. not really a big deal, it won't affect performance.

Great! Thank you for the quick reply!