OMG, I can't wait till CoolerMaster launches the Q500L or the NR400

Galion
Go to solution Solved by mxk,

nice status update

I can't wait till the Q500L it's got a second generation usb c and dual USB 3 on it and it's not over $70.00, and the budget nr400 looks sweet too for a budget case. I just hope no more snap off gpu slots

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

nice status update

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Just now, Galion said:

I hope it comes soon can't find a release date :(

It'll probably be out by summer, I would think.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

What's the hype about? Isn't the NR400L basically the same as a current model just with USB ports in a different location? I mean it's nice that they understand their audience by putting front facing IO on the side panel since so many people turn it to the side, yet it shows ignorance. I want my side panel clean, why would I route my mouse cable or something onto mys side panel? My PC sits on my desk with the side facing towards me on the left so front panel IO faces the monitor, I can actually route or hide cables that way. If it's popping out of the side it'd look quite cluttered.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

8 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

What's the hype about? Isn't the NR400L basically the same as a current model just with USB ports in a different location? I mean it's nice that they understand their audience by putting front facing IO on the side panel since so many people turn it to the side, yet it shows ignorance. I want my side panel clean, why would I route my mouse cable or something onto mys side panel? My PC sits on my desk with the side facing towards me on the left so front panel IO faces the monitor, I can actually route or hide cables that way. If it's popping out of the side it'd look quite cluttered.

Nr400l? 

If you mean the Q300L  the difference is the usb c and the capability to shift the psu and do custom water cooling with the psu out of the way. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570)