Name of this screw? Where to find?

HeyLittleBitty
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
3 minutes ago, HeyLittleBitty said:

I believe it is this one. If not, then it is made by the same company, PCCOOLER. copper heatsink. the picture also shows use of the rubber mount.

Hmm those kinds of mounts I've seen before, but most times you will need to contact the manufacture directly as they are specific for that cooler. Alternatively a simple option would be to zip tie the fan into place. 

Looks like they used to have some previously:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13K-001V-00002

I've been looking around but can't find this specific rubber screw. Anyone know the name or where to find? I used Word to make these shapes. They go into the fan then slide into the side of the cpu cooler.

fan mount.PNG

They are not screws.

They are fan anti-vibration rubber mounts.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I've been looking around but can't find this specific rubber screw. Anyone know the name or where to find? I used Word to make these shapes. They go into the fan then slide into the side of the cpu cooler.

Here you are: 

https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NA-SAV2-Chromax-Anti-Vibration-Mount/dp/B018T3826S/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1551054580&sr=8-6

1 minute ago, HeyLittleBitty said:

sorry. the picture I made is of the top and side view. it has to look like it has a flat end. I cant use regular ones.

Lots of options out there just search anti-vibration fan mounts. 

https://www.amazon.com/HONBAY-Silicone-Reducing-Vibration-Screws/dp/B0749BRLXW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1551063222&sr=8-3

3 hours ago, Enderman said:

They are not screws.

They are fan anti-vibration rubber mounts.

sometimes they have the names like "Fan mounting screws". But yeah screw doesn't make sense

1 hour ago, W-L said:

That's the problem. Im looking for Specifically the ones that look like the one in the drawing. those will not hold my fans onto my Generic Cooler.

Just now, HeyLittleBitty said:

That's the problem. Im looking for Specifically the ones that look like the one in the drawing. those will not hold my fans onto my Generic Cooler.

What cooler and fan do you have? If needed you can just up the rubber to length or shape if it's not fitting into place. 

4 minutes ago, HeyLittleBitty said:

sometimes they have the names like "Fan mounting screws". But yeah screw doesn't make sense

No, these are "fan mounting screws"

Image result for pc fan screw

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

No, these are "fan mounting screws"

I agree, Im saying that there are many Generic names when searching online and on store websites where the rubber mounts are also called screws

1 hour ago, W-L said:

What cooler and fan do you have? If needed you can just up the rubber to length or shape if it's not fitting into place. 

I believe it is this one. If not, then it is made by the same company, PCCOOLER. copper heatsink. the picture also shows use of the rubber mount.

heatsink.PNG

Mounts I need are shown here.

Capture25.PNG

Hmm those kinds of mounts I've seen before, but most times you will need to contact the manufacture directly as they are specific for that cooler. Alternatively a simple option would be to zip tie the fan into place. 

Looks like they used to have some previously:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13K-001V-00002