WAN SHOW! 22ND FEB YOUTUBE ALGORITHMS STRIKES AGAIN!!

Fellow Techies.

I know I haven't posted here in a while.... years even!

TECHTUBERS BEWARE!

I just had to post about this because I feel it warrants urgent attention. Particularly our community.

Just finished watching the latest WAN show and my brain hurt with the entire topic of YouTube and demonitiseing of "sexual content flagging" 

I am not sure how much of this can be proven at this stage but we are ALL familiar with the ever popular "Pokemon Go" app. 

Scrolling through my YouTube recommended tab and I stumbled across a video produced by the guy who runs "TrainerTips" channel ( A massive Pokemon Go community/let's play channel titled "YouTube DELETED my Pokemon Go Channel for SEXUAL CONTENT"

WTF!!!!!

Nicholas, posting from his alternative, personal channel. Not only did his video get flagged for " sexual content" and removed but it went way beyond and wait for it...  NOT ONLY DELETED SAID VIDEO, NOT HIS CHANNEL BUT HIS ENTIRE GOOGLE ACCOUNT.. WAIT... WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K YOUTUBE.

One theory, based on his subscribers was due to video titling including CP (combat power abrivation for pokemon go characters). Nicholas also states that fellow pokemon go based channels and other communities that use CP references eg Club Penguin etc.

If that is true then again WHAT THE F**K.

The ALGORITHM tweaking needs to be THOR HAMMERED. 

The main concern and my reasoning for bringing it to our Community attention. If CP is doing this? THEN WHAT ABOUT EVERY TECHTUBER UPLOADS VIDEOS INC CPU in the title too?

SCARY SH*T GUYS AND GIRLS.

PLEASE DISCUSS.

Asus Z170 Maximus VIII HeroSkylake Core i7 6700K Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 PC4-19200C14 2400MHz Quad Channel

Asus GEFORCE GTX960 Strix 4GBZalman Z11 Plus HellfireMushkin 120gb 6g SSD 1TB Samsung HDD Corsair CX750 PSU -  SAMSUNG 40 SMART 3D TVArctic Cooling Arctic Freezer13Logitech Z5500 - Windows 10

We know~ But hey, welcome back to the forum. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Sorry guys. I did a forum search and it didn't resolve these topics. Sorry to post / repost this topic. I am just shell shocked. 

Holy fuck YouTube 

Asus Z170 Maximus VIII HeroSkylake Core i7 6700K Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 PC4-19200C14 2400MHz Quad Channel

Asus GEFORCE GTX960 Strix 4GBZalman Z11 Plus HellfireMushkin 120gb 6g SSD 1TB Samsung HDD Corsair CX750 PSU -  SAMSUNG 40 SMART 3D TVArctic Cooling Arctic Freezer13Logitech Z5500 - Windows 10

Just now, Deathdefyer said:

Sorry guys. I did a forum search and it didn't resolve these topics. Sorry to post / repost this topic. I am just shell shocked. 

Holy fuck YouTube 

No need to be sorry, it happens. It's not rare for people to lose their mind by the insanity Youtube is pulling these days.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's CRAZY.. 

It is worrying if they DON'T sort the ALGORITHM soon.

Imagine the impact it would have to the tech community is "CP" is the cause.

All CPU related video content could be affected.

This could be a catastrophe.