Link to a Mass Effect 3 Editor

UnderADyingSun

So I've played the series extensively on console, but I'd like to skip straight to the PC Me3 variant and can't be bothered to replay the former 2 titles again ( seriously, I can't, I know every passing line of dialogue by heart ). 

Basic background would be default male, Liara romance ( no slutting it up :D ), Wrex Lives, Kaidan Lives etc... basically the complete boyscout. Some ME fan here has to know what I'm looking for...right?

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

So I've played the series extensively on console, but I'd like to skip straight to the PC Me3 variant and can't be bothered to replay the former 2 titles again ( seriously, I can't, I know every passing line of dialogue by heart ). 

Basic background would be default male, Liara romance ( no slutting it up :D ), Wrex Lives, Kaidan Lives etc... basically the complete boyscout. Some ME fan here has to know what I'm looking for...right?

Just download a save that has all your correct choices? 

I wouldn't think you'd need an editor for that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just download a save that has all your correct choices? 

I wouldn't think you'd need an editor for that.

I wouldn't know where to begin looking for such a download. But i'll look into this, thanks

EDIT- nvrmnd, so straighforward. MassEffect2Saves.Com lol

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I wouldn't know where to begin looking for such a download. But i'll look into this, thanks

EDIT- nvrmnd, so straighforward. MassEffect2Saves.Com lol

Yep. I figured that such a website would exist.

Sorry I didn't bother to google, but when you've play as many RPGs as I have, you know that games that actually incorporate your choices across multiple games or at least have MANY choices to make within the same game have save websites to help those who don't care to do it over and over and over again. 

I'm personally talking about Suikoden (the series), and games of that nature. I used to get mine off of GameFAQs since they had a section for that (which usually was just 100% completion everything). 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.