am i the only one who can never find thermaltake parts on their website/anywhere?

i am putting together a custom water-cooling loop and i have had a few rough experiences with other brands like EKWB. So i wanted to go thermal take which i only used once on a small build. This build however is a very large loop that will fill all the front and top radiator mounts on a 1000d (i know its overkill but leave me alone) so with this build i'm watercooling a 2990WX (probably, unless for some reason i go intel with the 9980XE, which is unlikely) as while as a single titan x card or, more than likely, 2 2080Tis. So this build has been frustration from day one since i want some pretty high end stuff and don't plan to compromise on much (besides ram because screw spending 2000 dollars for literally zero performance gain.) 
Anyway, i'm sidetracked. What i'm asking is if there is any real good way to find the right water-cooling parts at a good price. (i am aware theres no 'good price' when doing this extreme of a loop)

so, any suggestions?

(if a part list is needed i will have one soon, gotta find links for these more obscure parts since pcpp doesn't have everything on it)

Off the top of my head there's PPCS.com. I know there's one other one but I can't quite recall it...Frozen PC's?...I can't remember.

Of course none of it can be categorized as "cheap" due to the hobby nature but I think their prices are tolerable without going to some unknown third party.

2 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Off the top of my head there's PPCS.com. I know there's one other one but I can't quite recall it...Frozen PC's?...I can't remember.

Of course none of it can be categorized as "cheap" due to the hobby nature but I think their prices are tolerable without going to some unknown third party.

ah, thanks i'll check that out.